TripAdvisor
Napa
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews firenze suite other guests downtown napa within walking distance carriage house two nights location is great the main house close to downtown celeste victorian uncorked puccini wines wineries parlor fireplace
Selected filters
Reviewed August 12, 2019 via mobile

It was a wonderful experience staying in this little gem. Great location, clean, romantic and charming. Only 6 suites in the properties, We stayed in Roma. Nice big Jetty tub by the window with nice view, fireplace place, tall ceiling, comfortable bed, clean. The host, Choolwe is wonderful and accommodating. He provided guest his own collection of wines in Happy hours which last till night at no additional charge! My boyfriend and I and other guests had a such fun evening with Choolwe, sharing stories, drinking wine, dancing... the breakfast was incredible too. Jamaican chef was awesome. Did I mention Choolwe had mimosa for everyone? We went to one of the small family winery Choolwe recommended, Fontanella, which was great too.
Choolwe mentioned he is planning a big Reno in November and will have a grand opening next year. Can't wait to come back!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2019

This is a beautiful and historical Victorian in a quite neighborhood close to downtown Napa. We enjoyed the location as there is so much to do downtown, but it was quiet. Rooms are spacious and well appointed. Owner and staff were very helpful with recommendations, including small family wineries that are hard to find. They also treated us to wine from their personal collection. This is a gem!

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed July 8, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed an anniversary weekend here in the carriage house of this B&B. It was a lovely stay! We enjoyed hearing about the history of the home and eating a delicious breakfast with friendly guests! The hosts greeted us warmly upon arrival with wine and snacks. Location is great and walking distance to many great Napa restaurants and shops.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 17, 2019

My wife and I and two other couples had a three day stay here. We were in the Puccini Room. Small bed and a three step down to the bathroom but a great room otherwise, wife liked the therapeutic tub. The owner and his daughter met us every day and offered their advice for tours and dinning and both were great story tellers. Charlotte made some awesome breakfast and the location being so close to downtown made it easy to walk and get around.

Room tip: Only one bedroom downstairs, Carducci Suite, so if stairs are a problem, get this one.
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 4, 2019

What can I say. This B&B is very victorian inside and out.I stayed in the firenze suite with a balcony. Great location, walk to all the shops, train station for wine train, also walk to meet up location for hot air balloon ride. Napa is lovely, felt safe, went listen to some live music nearby. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Trail35404427174, Guest Relations Manager at The McClelland-Priest Bed & Breakfast Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2019

We will be more than happy for you to return on your next visit to Napa Valley. McClelland-Priest is now home.