“Excellent Awesome & Amazing”

Balloons Above the Valley
Ranked #2 of 27 Outdoor Activities in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: Get Carried Away! Balloons Above The Valley has been voted Best Balloon Ride in Napa Valley 17 years in a row. Dance with the wind above Napa Valley in a colorful hot air balloon. Celebrate your celestial adventure with a festive champagne brunch where you can reminisce about your journey in a serene wine country setting. May The Winds Welcome You Softly
Reviewed October 22, 2010

The employees were great. Owner was friendly & hospitable. Other guests were fun. Had to leave Napa & go to Dixon. Landed in sunflower field. Others in a berry patch. Brunch was delicious. Champagne offered excellent. Wine to go was really nice. Bought many souveniers & hope to take others up in the largest hot air balloon. I still think he should have his balloons spread across the country. 1 in Sedona, 1 in NYC, 1 in the mountains...

Reviewed October 17, 2010

Check that off the "bucket list"! From pick up at the hotel to drop off at the hotel this experience was worth every penny. The staff and balloon pilot were helpful, friendly and infromative. Not only did they provide information on hot air ballooning, but also provided information and recommendations on Napa Valley. It was peaceful and an awesome experience. Never felt as if they were not in control, never felt unsafe. Take off and landing without any problems. Balloon pilot, Jeff, was funny and friendly. The restaurant where we had brunch provided a delicious food, the scones were to die for! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS!

Reviewed October 8, 2010

We had a great time on our balloon ride in Napa Valley. Everything about this company was very professional. From the start to the nice brunch at the end. Would totally recommend. Ask for Jonathan to pilot your balloon, he was fantastic.

Reviewed September 24, 2010

My wife and I just spent four wonderful days in the Napa Valley area. In planning for this trip one of the things my wife really wanted to do was to take a balloon flight over the valley. I was able to book and pay on line. I recieved an email confermation with all pertinent information attached. The day before the flight I recieved a reminder call on my cell.

That friday morning as we got checked in, there were muffins and coffee available for all people before the flight. they conduct the check in and the prefight passenager briefing in a fun and professional manner. We were driven to the luanch site in vans and then loaded into our balloons. Jonathon our pilot was friendly, informative about the valley and very professional. This was such a fantastic way to start off the day. The fight lasted about an hour. We floated with the currents over the vinyards then came to rest (very softly I might add great job landing Jonathon) in a great landing area. We were loaded up and driven back to the Napa General store for breakfast. As a retired Military helicopter pilot I am not eaily impressed, however frome the beginning to the end the whole staff was friendly, curtious, and always professional. I would highly recoomend this to anyone going to Napa. THis was the highlight of the trip.

1  Thank garlo59
Reviewed September 7, 2010

My friends and I had an absolute blast on our recent excursion with Balloons Above the Valley. Our pilot Kevin and all of the support crew were knowledgeable, professional and attentive to people's questions and needs. The flight lasted for an hour plus and we reached a top speed of 18mph! Kevin also made the flight more interesting by providing entertaining factoids on ballooning and the evolution of flight. Upon our return to Napa we had a great brunch in a quaint setting.
The whole trip was fantastic and a great introduction to ballooning. I wouldn't hesitate in booking another trip with this company and would recommend it to friends looking for a unique and exciting experience.