“A must when in the Napa area” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Balloons Above the Valley

Balloons Above the Valley
Ranked #2 of 23 Outdoor Activities in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: Get Carried Away! Balloons Above The Valley has been voted Best Balloon Ride in Napa Valley 17 years in a row. Dance with the wind above Napa Valley in a colorful hot air balloon. Celebrate your celestial adventure with a festive champagne brunch where you can reminisce about your journey in a serene wine country setting. May The Winds Welcome You Softly
Georgia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A must when in the Napa area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2010

Decided to surprise my wife for our 10th anniversary with a hot air balloon ride. She has always wanted to take a ride and I was always somewhat afraid (ok...I admit....really afraid!).

It could not have turned out better. We had the most memorable time and would certainly do it again. We were dissapointed that the fog in Napa prevented us from flying over Napa but alternate location was still amazing. The ride last about 1 hr and 25 minutes and the views were breathtaking.

Our pilot was Johnathon (sp?) and he was extremenly knowledgable and humorous. He made our trip even better than imaginable.

Please take this ride if you are in the Napa Valley area....you will not regret it.

birmingham, AL
“Floating through the valley was the highlight of our trip!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2010

From the time we were picked up at our hotel everything was perfect! All of the crew were fun, informative, and first class! Kevin, our pilot knew so many great things about the valley that made the ride even more interesting--we would definitely do this again!!!!

Sacramento, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A great morning, that met all of my expectations”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2010

I decided to surprise my wife to a balloon ride for her 40th. I went with this company because I was able to get a low rate from my hotel. We had no complaints and enjoyed ourselves. The staff showed up right on time. We were provided coffee and muffins before hand, as promised. We traveled by clean vans to the site of the balloons, and promptly boarded. While they do squeeze you into the balloons, you have a choice when you book whether to pay more for a smaller capacity balloon. I chose not to and can't blame them for that.

The pilot (Scott) was clearly in control of the balloon, and provided a great commentary on what he was doing and what we were seeing. All questions were answered during our 75 minute ride.

Upon landing the shuttles took us back to our starting point, and we enjoyed the buffet breakfast. The food was good (lots of it), the staff was nice, and the pilots were available to answer questions.

My wife and I would have no reservations in recommending this company.

Largo, FL
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“"Worth every penny, one to knock off your Bucket list"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2010

WOW! Cannot say enough about what a great trip this was. Up early, sip of coffee and restrooms before you gather in a van to launch site. You get to watch the balloon fill and then you are off to rise up into the air! The views are awesome and our pilot JD was unbelievable!! The champagne breakfast afterward was unbelievable!!

Elk Grove, California
“I will recommend Balloons Above the Valley to all of my family and friends!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2010

I really enjoyed the experience of hot air ballooning! The staff and champagne breakfast was wonderful. I liked that we could get a picture of our wonderful morning in minutes after arriving back from our ride in the sky :)