“Up, up, and away...”

Balloons Above the Valley
Ranked #2 of 27 Outdoor Activities in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: Get Carried Away! Balloons Above The Valley has been voted Best Balloon Ride in Napa Valley 17 years in a row. Dance with the wind above Napa Valley in a colorful hot air balloon. Celebrate your celestial adventure with a festive champagne brunch where you can reminisce about your journey in a serene wine country setting. May The Winds Welcome You Softly
Reviewed December 20, 2013

A hot air balloon ride had always been on my bucket list and thanks to Balloons Above the Valley and staff, it was made possible on my trip to Napa Valley. There was nothing more peaceful and serene than floating above the Valley...a truly awesome experience! Our ride was very well organized and the staff made the trip memorable with pictures to buy. At the end of our journey we enjoyed a delicious brunch while reminiscing about the sights we enjoyed seeing. A 'must do it again' adventure if my travels ever take me back to Napa Valley!

There are newer reviews for Balloons Above the Valley

Reviewed December 20, 2013

This is perfect for a birthday gift! :)
The views were amazing. Our pilot was very knowledgeable and landing was really fun! After the balloon ride, we had a buffet breakfast (which was included in the package).

Reviewed December 19, 2013

it was better then I expected. cant wait to go again next year. this should be on everybodys bucket list.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

My husband Scott and I had a wonderful vacation to Napa. For me the highlight was our balloon ride with Balloons Above the Valley. While the start time was early, that is what is needed. I truly was impressed by the owner who managed our balloon, and his team of handlers and greeters were all very warm and professional.
In addition we were thrilled to have a top notch buffet brunch afterwards, and two amazing pictures of us in our balloon.

My only wish was that the ride was much longer as it a very short trip.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

I was the reluctant balloon ride customer but on a business trip to Napa my husband surprised me with Balloons Above The Valley experience! From the beginning it was professional and accommodating in every way. Oh...and fun...even for the skeptic like me. I am so glad he did it as a surprise because if I had time to talk myself out of it I probably would have for all the reasons people fear...but heights mostly! Awesome, peaceful and grand....do it...you will have a most memorable time. Our weather just happened to be perfect...the brunch was divine. The staff is really passionate about what they do....would do it again!