“balloon ride”

Balloons Above the Valley
Ranked #2 of 30 Outdoor Activities in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: Get Carried Away! Balloons Above the Valley has been voted Best Balloon Ride in Napa Valley 17 years in a row. Dance with the wind above Napa Valley in a colorful hot air balloon. Celebrate your adventure with a festive Champagne brunch where you can reminisce about your journey in wine country. With so many flights to choose from, Balloons Above the Valley offers something for everyone. Looking for a simple adventure? Choose balloon flight. Want to enjoy a Champagne brunch? Choose flight + brunch. Need a little wine in your day? We offer a wine tour + flight package. Traveling from far away? Our San Francisco wine tour + flight package is for you. Want to join in on the fun but don’t want to fly? We got you covered with our Chase package. Experience your “WOW” moment with Balloons Above the Valley.
Reviewed December 19, 2013

it was better then I expected. cant wait to go again next year. this should be on everybodys bucket list.

All reviews
"balloon basket"
"beautiful morning"
"an adventure"

Reviewed December 17, 2013

My husband Scott and I had a wonderful vacation to Napa. For me the highlight was our balloon ride with Balloons Above the Valley. While the start time was early, that is what is needed. I truly was impressed by the owner who managed our balloon, and his team of handlers and greeters were all very warm and professional.
In addition we were thrilled to have a top notch buffet brunch afterwards, and two amazing pictures of us in our balloon.

My only wish was that the ride was much longer as it a very short trip.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

I was the reluctant balloon ride customer but on a business trip to Napa my husband surprised me with Balloons Above The Valley experience! From the beginning it was professional and accommodating in every way. Oh...and fun...even for the skeptic like me. I am so glad he did it as a surprise because if I had time to talk myself out of it I probably would have for all the reasons people fear...but heights mostly! Awesome, peaceful and grand....do it...you will have a most memorable time. Our weather just happened to be perfect...the brunch was divine. The staff is really passionate about what they do....would do it again!

Reviewed December 17, 2013

I've always wanted to go on a hot air balloon ride, and I think the fact that I ended up getting to do this in Napa right after harvest. The colors of all the fields were amazing, and it was such a neat experience to be floating above everything. The staff was great, and easy to work with. A definite must-do, in my opinion. And the brunch afterwards was awesome.