We are SPG Members and used points to stay at this hotel for a weekend in August with friends. We've been to Napa many times and usually stay in smaller boutique type places, but thought we'd give the Westin a try this time and it was wonderful! The rooms are spacious (suites w/kitchen) and quiet and the Westin beds are always great. The mood was relaxed and clientele chic. The pool area was nice and intimate. The restaurant was very good and the bar was a great place to meet up before heading out to dinner.
I wasn't entirely happy with the view from our room, but it was quiet and wouldn't change my mind about staying there again. It was a little confusing getting to the entrance of the hotel (partly due to road construction).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Verasa Napa is located downtown near the heart of Wine Country. Just steps from the famous Wine Train, our hotel has 5-star dining and 3,200+ sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your The Westin Verasa Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Verasa, Napa Hotel Napa
- Westin Hotel Verasa
- Westin Hotel Napa
- The Westin Verasa Napa Napa Valley, CA