The hotel is relatively new in downtown Napa. The room was clean, large and well arranged. Used the workout facilities each of the three days and they were well maintained and clean. The bar/restaurant did a good job with the only meal that we at there. Only note would be to the bartending staff - while you enjoy entertaining, don't forget the service.
Final note - A Big Plus - The 'resort fee', while expected, covered valet parking and high speed internet (wired and wireless) for $20 per day. This is a huge improvement over the hotels that nickel and dime you to death for these services. We recently stayed at a Sacramento downtown hotel where the valet was $30 per day and the high speed was $20 per day, per device. Those are the ripoffs that joyfully the Westin Verasa avoided.
I wish more hotels would get a clue and stop gouging loyal customers for these items.
We are Starwood Gold and both hotels mentioned are Starwood properties.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Verasa Napa is located downtown near the heart of Wine Country. Just steps from the famous Wine Train, our hotel has 5-star dining and 3,200+ sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Verasa Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Verasa, Napa Hotel Napa
- Westin Hotel Verasa
- Westin Hotel Napa
- The Westin Verasa Napa Napa Valley, CA