The Westin Verasa was a very nice hotel. The standard room had nice high ceilings with a nice bathroom. The staff was friendly and had good recommendations for dinner. The only downside is that it is at the end of a street with very little going on, so you feel slightly isolated, but it is a 10-15 minute walk from downtown Napa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Verasa Napa is located downtown near the heart of Wine Country. Just steps from the famous Wine Train, our hotel has 5-star dining and 3,200+ sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Verasa Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Verasa, Napa Hotel Napa
- Westin Hotel Verasa
- Westin Hotel Napa
- The Westin Verasa Napa Napa Valley, CA