The hotel itself is fairly new but I felt like I was staying at an expensive Comfort Inn. Most of the staff were polite but generally not impressive or available. Nothing remarkable about this hotel at all. The rooms were ok and the bed comfortable. That’s about it. It is very unlikely I will return to this hotel anytime soon nor would I recommend it. The location is not great and I suspect that there are better places in Napa to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Verasa Napa is located downtown near the heart of Wine Country. Just steps from the famous Wine Train, our hotel has 5-star dining and 3,200+ sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Verasa Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Verasa, Napa Hotel Napa
- Westin Hotel Verasa
- Westin Hotel Napa
- The Westin Verasa Napa Napa Valley, CA