Was here for 4 nights with my wife. As we arrived on Saturday and there was a wedding or two, we didn't get an upgrade (SPG Gold). Rooms and facilities were very nice. Pool was great - but sometimes people tee me off. It was hot and Pool area was crowded - but there were really plenty of seats - the problem is from people who leave pool area but leave their towels on their chairs rather than putting them in hampers - no one knows that chairs are available. Le Toque is outstanding, regular restaurant is 'hotel' food - Try the Oxbow Market 1 block south!!!
Doesn't seem like a whole lot to do in Napa but eat and drink wine - which is NOT a bad thing. Hotel, al in all, is very nice, service is very good, right across from Napa Wine Train (which is a great way to spend some time and $), close to downtown and River Walk, walking distance to Oxbow Market.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Verasa Napa is located downtown near the heart of Wine Country. Just steps from the famous Wine Train, our hotel has 5-star dining and 3,200+ sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Verasa Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Verasa, Napa Hotel Napa
- Westin Hotel Verasa
- Westin Hotel Napa
- The Westin Verasa Napa Napa Valley, CA