I wanted to love my stay here, but there were lots and lots of service issues. I did bring them up with the hotel when I received their post stay survey, but generally I would say don't bother.
This is a picturesque hotel, great outdoor areas, nice lobby, but expensive so the service should be great. We were let down by the bar, front desk, shuttle, housekeeping and room service. Pretty much everyone we encountered was not helpful or too busy visiting with their co-workers or flirting with bachelorette partygoers to be helpful. After leaving we also had an issue with the wrong credit card being charged which was eventually straightened out, but the accounting person seemed really put out to be helping us with the mix-up.
The beds are very comfortable, but the rooms are on the small side and we had a "garden" view that actually seemed to look on to a lawn area behind the hotel that anyone could walk on / look right into our window.
The location is really great and perhaps if you're coming for a special occasion you'll get better service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Verasa Napa is located downtown near the heart of Wine Country. Just steps from the famous Wine Train, our hotel has 5-star dining and 3,200+ sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Verasa Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Verasa, Napa Hotel Napa
- Westin Hotel Verasa
- Westin Hotel Napa
- The Westin Verasa Napa Napa Valley, CA