Stayed at this hotel for a business meeting. The rooms are all pretty similar as we understand this used to be a time-share property. We had a one bedroom suite with a kitchenette that faced the depot for the Wine Train. Room was clean and bedding was the usual Westin branded bedding. Bathroom was very spacious with a great shower and large tub. The couch in the living area was looking a little shabby, but otherwise, the furnishings were fine. Room did have a balcony with chairs, but the only way the door stayed open was to prop it open with one of the chairs. Lovely lobby and a great bar. The complimentary wine tasting in the afternoon is a very nice touch. The concierge staff was extremely helpful. Great location, just a very short walk to the Oxbow Market and a nice walk to downtown Napa. Good choice if you want to stay right in Napa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Verasa Napa is located downtown near the heart of Wine Country. Just steps from the famous Wine Train, our hotel has 5-star dining and 3,200+ sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Verasa Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Verasa, Napa Hotel Napa
- Westin Hotel Verasa
- Westin Hotel Napa
- The Westin Verasa Napa Napa Valley, CA