Excellent location, just next to Oxbow market, where you can find a lot of cafés and locally produced food (try Hog Island Oyster bar!). If you are interested in Napa wine train, the station is just across the road. Short walk to Napa downtown, takes you about 5 minutes to get to the riverfront. Rooms are big and clean. Our room had a kitchen with everything you might need: big fridge, coffee machine, kettle, all possible cutlery, pans etc. Bathrooms are huge as well, clean and bright. Haven't tried the restaurant there, which is supposed to be good, but for breakfast it's much better to walk to Model Bakery nearby or stop by Gott's at Oxbow market. There is a fitness centre downstairs which is open 24 hours a day in case you are jet lagged. It equipped with 3 or 4 cardio machines, weight area, swimming pool outside with heated salt water ( opens from 9am, I think). Overall a very nice place to stay with a helpful and friendly staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Verasa Napa is located downtown near the heart of Wine Country. Just steps from the famous Wine Train, our hotel has 5-star dining and 3,200+ sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Verasa Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Verasa, Napa Hotel Napa
- Westin Hotel Verasa
- Westin Hotel Napa
- The Westin Verasa Napa Napa Valley, CA