My wife and I just returned from a 5 day visit to Napa. The hotel property is very attractive and the staff went out of their way to make our stay memorable including upgrading us to a one bedroom suite because we are Starwood Gold preferred guests. However, the area surrounding the hotel is rather seedy and unattractive. It appears to be a neighborhood in transition with the river redevelopment area containing a number of restaurants a short walk away. Also the hotel pool area is at best average and not a place you would like to lay out for a few hours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Verasa Napa is located downtown near the heart of Wine Country. Just steps from the famous Wine Train, our hotel has 5-star dining and 3,200+ sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Verasa Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Verasa, Napa Hotel Napa
- Westin Hotel Verasa
- Westin Hotel Napa
- The Westin Verasa Napa Napa Valley, CA