The hotel was nice with large rooms. They placed us overlooking a courtyard that had an event going on and we asked to be moved as we did not want to hear a wedding or band going to all hours of the morning. They promptly moved us. The event was something that we could have attended and would have if the front desk mentioned it to us but not a word. The event planners, who we spoke to the next day were a little miffed that nothing was promoted.
The Ox Bow market is down the street and is expensive for breakfast. It was good, but not worth the price. The only real issue is that I could hear people walking around above us in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Verasa Napa is located downtown near the heart of Wine Country. Just steps from the famous Wine Train, our hotel has 5-star dining and 3,200+ sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Starwood, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Verasa Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Verasa, Napa Hotel Napa
- Westin Hotel Verasa
- Westin Hotel Napa
- The Westin Verasa Napa Napa Valley, CA