Westin needs to get back to taking care of customers properly. They used to be good at this. No longer.
Examples: First, WIFI is horrible throughout this hotel. Second, it is a huge hassle to watch ordinary TV channels.
WIFI is so bad it is almost impossible to upload even modest sized files. And, working within a web site (Such as eBay) is dead slow. The staff all know about this and say they receive many complaints but that Management does nothing about it.
TV: Westin wants to sell movies so badly they make it a huge, aggravating hassle for you to do anything else. This is the same ridiculous TV system I experienced recently at another Westin? What is the matter with these people? It seems they willingly risk customer aggravation just to pursue a few more dollars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Verasa Napa is located downtown near the heart of Wine Country. Just steps from the famous Wine Train, our hotel has 5-star dining and 3,200+ sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Verasa Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Verasa, Napa Hotel Napa
- Westin Hotel Verasa
- Westin Hotel Napa
- The Westin Verasa Napa Napa Valley, CA