We came for our 10yr wedding anniversary an it was amazing! Staff was knowledgeable, courteous, helpful and just ....nice. Great location and beautiful running trails. Not much to do at night so we sat in the lounge and had dessert and wine. The Ginger Semi-Freddo was OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!! I have never had a dessert of this level before. Kudos to the pastry chef! It's a shame we live too far (NYC) otherwise we would visit more frequently!
If you stay anywhere else while in Napa, you have wasted your money and lost out on a great experience. Only one complaint.... No spa!!!! I was looking forward to a massage. No worries! Got a freebie during the Unwind Hour!! ;-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Verasa Napa is located downtown near the heart of Wine Country. Just steps from the famous Wine Train, our hotel has 5-star dining and 3,200+ sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Verasa Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Verasa, Napa Hotel Napa
- Westin Hotel Verasa
- Westin Hotel Napa
- The Westin Verasa Napa Napa Valley, CA