My wife and I stayed with another couple in a 2 bedroom, 2 bath "upgraded" suite, facing the river. The 2 bedroom unit has plenty of room, and a nice terrace. The rooms are are clean and quiet. Excellent beds. Our unit had a fairly long walk from the elevator and lobby.
Staff is friendly. We had one problem with the bill, which took some time to resolve, but eventually it was correctly handled.
Easy walk to the Oxbow Market - excellent breakfast items at Model Bakery. Bit of a longer walk to downtown Napa, though it's only 10-15 minutes. Unfortunately, we had cold and somewhat wet weather the second weekend in Dec. Even so, we walked to dinner both nights, and enjoyed not having to get into a car to go out at night.
I recommend this hotel and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Verasa Napa is located downtown near the heart of Wine Country. Just steps from the famous Wine Train, our hotel has 5-star dining and 3,200+ sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Starwood, Odigeo, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Verasa Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Verasa, Napa Hotel Napa
- Westin Hotel Verasa
- Westin Hotel Napa
- The Westin Verasa Napa Napa Valley, CA