The location is perfect, next to Napa Train, and the town's many bars and restaurants. Short ride to the wineries, a great spot to make a base when coming for a few days of wine tasting. They have almost nightly cocktails and small winery tastings, and the pool/outdoor areas are great. Getting to Napa River for a walk is a challenge, but once you figure out the shortcuts, not too bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Verasa Napa is located downtown near the heart of Wine Country. Just steps from the famous Wine Train, our hotel has 5-star dining and 3,200+ sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Verasa Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Verasa, Napa Hotel Napa
- Westin Hotel Verasa
- Westin Hotel Napa
- The Westin Verasa Napa Napa Valley, CA