My wife and I recently visited Napa valley for our anniversary. Overall I would give this Westin property high marks. We arrived late on an Friday night, and got checked in quickly and up to our room. We had a complimentary plate of chocolate covered strawberries, very nice. Room was clean and very functional for a traditional king size. Picked up some brochures in the lobby for wine tasting tours. Utilized the pool/spa and found them to be very nice. Restaurant for breakfast was great. Complimentary Starbuck coffee for SPG Gold members.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Verasa Napa is located downtown near the heart of Wine Country. Just steps from the famous Wine Train, our hotel has 5-star dining and 3,200+ sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Verasa Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Verasa, Napa Hotel Napa
- Westin Hotel Verasa
- Westin Hotel Napa
- The Westin Verasa Napa Napa Valley, CA