The Westin was nice, clean, and in a great spot for the winery tours by train. It lacked the usual fanciness of a typical Westin hotel that I love, if it weren't for the Heavenly bed I wouldn't have known it was an upmarket (read: expensive) resort. We were kept waiting 4 1/2 hours for our room, after being told on three occasions it would be ten minutes. We were given a free drink as a result, but 4:30 check in after requesting 12 was pretty bad. The valet staff are fantastic, attentive, fun, and great at their job.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Verasa Napa is located downtown near the heart of Wine Country. Just steps from the famous Wine Train, our hotel has 5-star dining and 3,200+ sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Cancelon, Jetsetter and Hotwire so you can book your The Westin Verasa Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Verasa, Napa Hotel Napa
- Westin Hotel Verasa
- Westin Hotel Napa
- The Westin Verasa Napa Napa Valley, CA