As a Platinum status member, there are really no benefits to staying at this property. No lounge, no free breakfast (or even coffee), no ease of check-in, etc. It took us over 40 minutes to check in to our room and when all was said and done, there was no explanation given for why it took so long! There was a used wine glass left in the middle of the hall by our door and was not removed for two days!
Yes, it is relatively nice looking property but if the service can't back it up then it really is not worth staying here for the high rate the hotel charges. Sorry but I won't be staying here ever again. Based on all the negative reviews, I really cannot understand how and why the management of this hotel does not work to improve the service in this hotel...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Verasa Napa is located downtown near the heart of Wine Country. Just steps from the famous Wine Train, our hotel has 5-star dining and 3,200+ sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Verasa Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Verasa, Napa Hotel Napa
- Westin Hotel Verasa
- Westin Hotel Napa
- The Westin Verasa Napa Napa Valley, CA