White House
$359
$329
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel Napa Valley(Napa)(Great Value!)
$189
$183
$685
$595
SpringHill Suites Napa Valley(Napa)(Great Value!)
$169
$185
$140
$339
SENZA Hotel(Napa)(Great Value!)
$369
The Meritage Resort and Spa(Napa)(Great Value!)
$307
$269
Silverado Resort and Spa(Napa)(Great Value!)
$288
$140
Travelocity
All reviewssmall platessocial hourb bapple tvdowntown napabed and breakfastpool and hot tubhappy hourother guestsyogurtking roombreakfast was deliciousnice poolfour nightswine tastingboutique hotelthird floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here mid January 2014. The attention to detail and service were far above anything that I've experienced before, Words cannot describe on how attentive the service was. We really enjoyed the character of this old colonial style house that was kept in perfect condition. We'll certainly return!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Kim F, Inn Keeper at White House, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Chadwiche,

Awe, what a nice review I got to read this morning - thank you! We love what we do and thank you for letting us do it!! I hope you make it back to Napa, so we can visit again. Keep in touch!

Reviewed January 9, 2014

We've just returned home this afternoon from our all-too short stay with Kim. Wish I could stay there forever. Everything everyone has said before us is absolutely true. Kim has endless energy, is a fabulous hostess, an awesome cook/baker, with a great sense of humor. She is generous with her time - and herself. The house is spectacular, Every detail in the house is done to perfection. The chandeliers add sparkle everywhere. We thought maybe we received such personal service because we were basically the only ones staying there (just after New Years - mid-week, a 'down-time' for the whole area) but not so.....according to the many other 5 star reviews, everyone is treated as we were treated. Would we stay again??....absolutely!! She got a big hug when we left - as I would hug my best friend!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Sunny32217,

WOW - thank you!!! We truly love what we do and guests like you just make it so easy. I loved visiting with both of you and getting to hear about how you met. Thank you for sharing a little part of your stay in Napa with us and please come back and see us again. Cheers!

Reviewed January 6, 2014

All round 5* with every little detail taken care of. Kim even found the time to drop us off at the restaurant for our dinner between baking fresh lemon cookies and looking after the other guests.

The rooms were clean with modern facilities but retained the character fitting of the age of the house.

A very welcome breakfast awaited us in the morning with a freshly baked coconut and cherry loaf which was absolutely delicious.

My only regret is we didn't stay longer!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

VoyagerJC,

What a compliment - thank you!!!! We wish you could have stayed longer too - oh well, I guess that only means one thing - you must return! And we will be anxiously awaiting the day you do. Thank you for choosing us and even more, for those very kind comments. Cheers!

Reviewed January 4, 2014

It was hard to title this review simply because there are so many positive adjectives i could have used to describe the experience. First of all Kim and Zack are wonderful hosts. They will go above and beyond with anything you need. When we shared with Zack some of the none-winery activities we would like to do (hiking, etc.,), he printed out options and directions for us that were spot on!. Kim was simply a doll. She was so willing to shuttle us to our New Years Eve party and help us take care of any reservations or needs that we had. She even prepared a gluten free breakfast which was one of, if not "the", best gluten free muffin I have ever had.

The room was very cute and we stayed on the second floor with a balcony. The room was perfect for my wfie and I and everything was done with class and had a touch of luxury for the price. You are a short walk from downtown.

We don't often stay at B&B's as we often choose a hotel over these venues. However, if I thought more B&B's were run like the White House Inn, I would be willing to change my preferences.

All the touches such as the evening wine and night time cookies are thoughtful, create a warm atmosphere and provide us visitors an opportunity to learn about what others are doing/seeing in the area.

If I stay in NAPA, I will see Kim and Zack again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Raymond4404,

Your review title work just perfectly for us!! Thank you so much. At the end of some very long days, we get to read reviews like this and it certainly makes every hour worth it. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! We look forward to meeting you again. Keep in touch.

Cheers!

Reviewed January 4, 2014

We found this charming property to be everything we were expecting and a little more. Kim and Zach are so very accommodating. We stayed on the third floor...Zach even helped carry up the bags! The 6:00pm reception with wine and a savory appetizer were nice. The shuttle service to area restaurants was above and beyond. The delicious warm cookies at the end of the evening were my favorite. Kim's breakfasts were especially yummy...I hated having to leave early for the airport our third morning and missing another breakfast treat! Our third floor room was very comfortable...but watch your head on the slanted ceiling. The fireplace was a nice touch, as was the water cooler on each floor. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Tammy_FN,

Hello and THANK YOU!!! Your kind comments about Zack and I are soooo appreciated. We have a job that is both hard work but oh so rewarding - because of guests like you. I do hope you are able to visit us again, but until then, please keep in touch!

Cheers!!