White House
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$274
$249
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
$359
$329
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel Napa Valley(Napa)(Great Value!)
$189
$183
$685
$595
SpringHill Suites Napa Valley(Napa)(Great Value!)
$169
$185
$140
$339
SENZA Hotel(Napa)(Great Value!)
$369
The Meritage Resort and Spa(Napa)(Great Value!)
$307
$269
Silverado Resort and Spa(Napa)(Great Value!)
$175
$140
Travelocity
All reviewssmall platessocial hourb bapple tvdowntown napabed and breakfastpool and hot tubhappy hourother guestsyogurtking roombreakfast was deliciousnice poolfour nightswine tastingboutique hotelthird floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 4, 2012

What a beautiful location! The rooms are beautiful; everything we hoped for from a bed and breakfast type location. Kim and Zach are incredibly gracious and always on hand to help in any way. Great breakfast and social hour. And the lemon cookies....let's just say that I would not have blamed my husband for leaving me if Kim would marry him! Located within walking distance to many restaurants and a short drive to the wineries. Look no further for accomodations....this is the place to stay in Napa!

Room Tip: Rooms #7 and #14 have balcony access. Nice if you want to sit outside with a glass of wine and a book! You really can't go wrong with any rooms though.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Kim F, Inn Keeper at White House, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

Melissa K.,

THANK YOU!!! Such kind words about both Zack and I, and our B&B. You are so funny ~ I think it would take a lot more than my cookies to steal that husband away from you, but your compliments are greatly appreciated.

Again, thank you so much for the review and please come see us again.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

The Inn is beautiful, the room gorgeous, the bed incredibly comfortable to the point where I am going to try to duplicate at home. The breakfast delicious , the Social hour very nice and relaxing after a long day of traveling and those lemon cookies at night melt in your mouth. Best of all are the Inn keepers Kim and Zack- treat you like very special guest. I wish we did not live so far away, it would be our weekend get away a few times a year. We did not want to leave.

Room Tip: Our room was beautiful, but peeking into other rooms after people have left ours was not the only beautiful one.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

brigid g,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We treat you just like you deserve to be treated ~ as our special guests! We know that you have many options of where to stay in Napa and we feel fortunate that you chose us ~ thank you!

Happy to hear about all the things you enjoyed and hope we get the chance to host you again.

Smiles!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

This inn is so inviting. Beautiful grounds, the inside combines history with modern and comfortable interiors. Our room was on the 3rd floor, it was spacious and quite. The inn keepers Kim and Zach could not have been more hospitable. These two treat their guests like family. While downtown Napa is only 3 blocks away, Kim insisted on driving us. Amazing breakfast and fun wine social each day. This place rocks,not to mention the best Lemon Cookies ever! Thank you Kim and Zach!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Donna S.,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us. Loved hearing that you liked the lemon cookies, as I keep joking with guests, I am going to change our name to the White House Inn & Spa & Bakery!

We now feel like we have family members in PA! Thanks for letting us get to know you guys and thanks for letting us host you here in Napa. Until next time, take care.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

What an amazing experience! It was our first time in Napa and first time staying at a B&B. We are in love and would absolutely recommend staying here at the White House. The place is so beautiful and exceeded all expectations around cleanliness, location, food and service. Zach and Kim are wonderful hosts and their dedication and love for this B&B is apparent and admirable! We felt like we were staying at a family members house. We will definitely will stay here again and we are thinking of actually having our wedding here next fall (especially since we got engaged by their pool during this stay!). Wonderful memories made here and we look forward to visiting again!

• Stayed: September 2012

Faith7Hope,

I think I need to change our name to White House Inn & Spa & Bakery! :-) We get so many great compliments about my cookies ~ and believe me, the compliments are greatly appreciated! I love getting to share them with our guests ~ or should I say family members ~ because that is what you all become to us. We hope you get back to Napa soon ~ and I will most certainly have some cookies ready for you!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

This is a beautiful Bed and Breakfast. Very well maintained, the rooms are beautifully decorated, very clean, exceptional grounds with lovely flowers, gazebo and a comfortable front porch. But best of all are Kim and Zach who catered to us and made us feel like royalty. Breakfast was hot and delicious and we had fresh baked cookies every evening upon returning to the Inn. We left early on our last day and Kim made us breads and yogurt parfaits for our trip to the airport. Our stay was relaxing and so very comfortable. Thank you Kim and Zach.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Nancy S,

Or should I say "Queen Nancy!" ~ because to us, you are royalty. We enjoyed getting to visit with you on your stay with us in Napa. The best part of operating a B&B is getting to visit with your guests and being able to treat them like royalty! I am so happy you enjoyed your stay and we sure hope to see you again in the future. Until next time, take care!