“WOW!”

Stags' Leap Winery
Ranked #33 of 190 things to do in Napa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Stags' Leap Winery is truly a hidden gem in the highly acclaimed Stags Leap District. Located off a long, private road, our nineteenth-century stone winery and Victorian era Manor House are nestled against the Stags Leap Palisades east of the Silverado Trail. We invite you to make a reservation and visit this magical place with its beautiful gardens and stylish wines including the award-winning field blend, Ne Cede Malis, and opulent "The Leap" and "Audentia" Cabernet Sauvignon. We are open by appointment only and are unable to accommodate drop in guests due to traffic restrictions on our private road.
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“WOW!”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Our tour guide Robert made the experience. The Wine was topnotch, but the Sommelier Robert elevated our knowledge. We're so grateful for the time and tasting.

Visited August 2012

• Korean first
Long Beach, California
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“So snobbish!”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I didn't even bother to try their wines. I walked in and wanted to take a look at their tasting list and someone at the counter snatched it away from me. SO RUDE! I wanted to try their wine, but not after that experience...

Visited July 2012
1 Thank mychell_w
Las Vegas, Nevada
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Stags Leap Wine Tasting”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I had to experience some of the best wines from Napa Valley first hand so we went to Stag's Leap Vineyards and dished out $30 for a wine tasting for 2, and I would highly recommend this.. the staff was so friendly and informative, and we enjoyed ourselves immensely!

Visited June 2012
Brielle, New Jersey
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Ho-Hum”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

While I did end up buying a couple of bottles even though what I wanted was out of stock, I found the tasting room to be rather lacking...in atmosphere and customer service. Two gentlemen were behind the "bar" and both seemed to just be going through the paces of service.

Perhaps I visited on an off day but I'd not recommend making a stop as there are so many others in the area to visit.

Visited June 2012
King of Prussia, PA
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Nice stop for Cabernet!”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Beautiful surroundings! Very cool tasting area. $30 for a tasting of 4 higher end Cabernets (its better to share, especially if you have already done tasting that day). Wonderful way to taste a $200 bottle of wine! There is a $15 option for tasting as well.

Visited July 2012