Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent experience

This was excellent and exceeded our expectations. The entire experience was meticulously organised... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
profpcr
London, United Kingdom
via mobile
Beautiful Train, Beautiful Views, Beautiful People!

I was just in town for a concert and decided to spend the day in Napa. I was going down the walking... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Yoshiyahu D

Recommended experiences in and around Napa
from $125.00
from $129.69
from $309.00
from $125.00
5,201 results
All reviews vista dome dining car dome car napa valley legacy tour gourmet lunch lunch trip beef tenderloin corkage fee gourmet express creme brulee main course course meal charles krug grgich hills the wait staff our waiter
Selected filters
Reviewed October 28, 2019 via mobile

Sorry to say but my experience on Napa valley train was terrible over book, one of the first to check in last boarded on train, put in a overflow car with four other passengers no host to talk to us, about the train or the valley. After traveling from zip code 92344, I was so disappointed that we left the valley after getting off the train. My tickets were purchased in December 2018, this was a gift, for something I longed to do for years. Again very disappointed and well Not recommend.🙁

3  Thank RJsvintage
Reviewed October 26, 2019

We were gifted a train tour with lunch by my mother-in-law to celebrate our 22nd Wedding Anniversary and my birthday! We can't thank her enough. The entire experience was excellent. The sights, atmosphere, food, wine, and the beauty of Napa through the windows was awesome! I highly recommend the train ride. The service was impeccable and the staff was very kind, friendly, and highly polished. I definitely want to try it again:)

Reviewed October 25, 2019

The lunch train did not stop at wineries, though the provided info does not make that clear. But, I understood that and enjoyed the lunch, views and ride. The Lunch Train was just right for us.

After a well organized boarding process, we were given a table for two, a choice of lunch, and glass of bubbly. At extra cost, we enjoyed a flight of three white wines. After lunch we moved to the lounge car for desert and trip back.

A pleasant and delightful trip.

Reviewed October 25, 2019 via mobile

From the promotional material we thought we were going to stop at wineries. That didn’t happen. It was just a train ride with food. Not horrible, but felt trapped half way through. Everything looks the same for 3 hours.

3  Thank jerryr476
Reviewed October 25, 2019 via mobile

Was really lovely , the food was great too, nice views service was excellent, company was entertaining and had a very memorable time