“One of the highlights of our Honeymoon”

Napa Valley Wine Train
Book In Advance
$146.00*
Napa Valley Wine Train with Gourmet Lunch
$49.00*
Santa Napa Valley Wine Train
$266.00*
and up
Napa Valley Wine Train from San Francisco: Gourmet Lunch, Wine Tasting and...
Ranked #10 of 241 Food & Drink in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: The Napa Valley Wine Train provides a relaxing three-hour, thirty-six mile round-trip journey from the historic town of Napa, through one of the world's most well known wine valleys to the quaint village of St. Helena, and back.Guests aboard the Wine Train enjoy a freshly prepared lunch or dinner inside a fully restored 1917 Pullman Dining Car or 1952 Vista Dome car as they pass the vineyards and wineries of Napa Valley. They also have the option of pre-purchasing a winery tour.
Reviewed June 22, 2014

My wife and I went to Napa Valley, San Francisco, and Yosemite for our Honeymoon. The Napa Valley Wine train was absolutely one of the highlights of the trip and we look forward to doing it again.

2  Thank Jonathan B
Write a ReviewReviews (2,882)

Reviewed June 21, 2014

The price is a little high but the food is delicious. A great special events treat. Consider a wine tour to go along, we saw Grgich and it was a perfect combination.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Had a wonderful time on The Wine Train! Service was excellent along with gourmet food, good wine and great information!

Reviewed June 20, 2014

If you are considering the wine train as something to do while in Napa, stop considering and make a reservation! I booked a party of 8 for my bachelorette party for the Gourmet Dinner and we had a lot of dietary restrictions, gluten free/vegan, vegetarians, fish eaters/non-fish eaters, the whole lot. Wanting to make sure everyone had something to eat and not knowing what to expect, I kept calling and making updates to my reservation. Each time I called, the representative I spoke with was very professional, courteous and willing to do what I requested.
Turns out there is a menu of items to choose from (veggy, fish, chicken, beef, you name it). A choice of soup or salad (the asparagus soup was amazing!), and the appetizer! Calamari, bread, jams, cheeses, spreads! Lots of great food and well worth the price!
The service was amazing and the ride was beautiful! I absolutely recommend you call and book. You won't regret it!

Reviewed June 20, 2014

A bit disappointed with the views, first 1/2 hour into the ride is the back side of businesses, then alongside the highway. Food was excellent. One small glass of wine served BEFORE your meal and while I do realize it is Napa we dropped an additional $40 bucks for two drinks and tip. Service was good. This was my second time on the train and I remember we got to sample wine during orientation...not this trip.

1  Thank Cathy D