Tripadvisor

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Authentic Mexican fair, fast service, clean ambiance, great tequila selection, good location, nice staff!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (173)

Reviewed January 6, 2020

So the food was good, I highly recommend the chorrizo bean dip. Everything was up to par for a Mexican restaurant. My one complaint was when I ordered the bean dip the staff members response was "I got you bro" which to me (I'm 45 now) would have been something of note when I was in my 20's but coming from a 18-22 yrs old it sort of took me back a bit. My friend commented to me about it as well.

Overall a good experience though

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 21, 2019 via mobile

While in Napa choices abound. Having just travelled in we were more limited and Mexican sounded good. Fair at best. I had to send back my house margarita because it tasted weird (the sever then recommended the skinny margarita which was better). I had the shrimp enchilada. The shrimp were very tiny and it had some odd ingredients like celery and potatoes. Very strange. My husband like his carnitas better than I did. All in all I can’t really recommend this place.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 4, 2019 via mobile

My wife had fajitas. The beef was tender and tasty. I had a enchilada. It was good.

Portion sizes were large. I finished my meal but I was stuffed. My wife could6finish hers.

Service was very quick but no one checked back with us until it was time to pay. We didn't really need anything so it was fine.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 9, 2019

Went on a Saturday evening in November. Was not crowded and got a table right away. Bar seemed to have several locals enjoying their drinks. Service was good and everything made to order. My wife had Chicken Fajitas and they came out sizzling as expected. Too much ice in my Cadillac Margarita, but my wife enjoyed her cocktail. Overall a good meal.

Date of visit: November 2019