“Unpretentious, excellent foot”

Don Perico
Ranked #47 of 285 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hackettstown, New Jersey, United States
“Unpretentious, excellent foot”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

My husband and I ate here on a Sunday evening in Napa. We were tired from travel (and being from the east coast) and wanted good food and no fuss. We ate outside which was beautiful and sunny. They now have a full bar (I think this was the first week they'd had one). The margaritas were excellent. I had one with agave wine instead of tequila and it was sweeter then my husbands, but great! I had the chile verde and it was a lot of food, but very, very good. I think my husband had a shrimp burrito and he was very pleased. It was nice to spend $50 for dinner and margaritas, in a nice setting right on 1st Street, without any fuss, although the restaurant was clean and attractive. It is a local establishment, not particularly geared to the Napa tourism industry.

Visited May 2013

Napa, California
“They got a liquor license”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

It's a liquor license on first st in Napa.. And there's no pretense. It's our go to cheap Margaritas when work ends on a Friday.

Visited April 2013
new jersey
“Love this place!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Great and inexpensive Mexican food! We love to pop into this place for some authentic mexican food. The service is good and the prices are just right! If you're looking for a casual and inexpensive bite in downtown Napa, this is it!

Visited March 2013
“Very good no frills Mexican.”
Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed the food here. The Albodingas soup was superb... Fajitas were good and entire meal was yummy.

Vonore, Tennessee
“Very good food”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

My husband and I really liked the food here. It was typical Mexican fare though which I like.

Visited June 2012