“Fish tacos, yummm”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Napa, California
“Fish tacos, yummm”
Reviewed July 27, 2011

We walked in and were greeted with smiles & seated right away. The server was there with water, warm chips & salsa. Gave us a few minutes & came back to get our order. It was on the table in less that 15 minutes! Great service...check great food...check will I go back?...check check & check!

• Visited July 2011

Northwest Arkansas
“So many good places to eat Mexican in CA, this is not one”
Reviewed May 2, 2010

We went to this restaurant based on a recommendation from the front desk person at our motel. I don’t want to waste your time on too much detail… just what you need to know. 1-server was working for dinner for the entire restaurant = sloooowww service and having to track him down to ask for anything like water, refills on salsa, etc. The food tasted like canned sauce and guacamole made in a blender. Not freshly or homemade and bland for Mexican food. Atmosphere like hundreds of other Mexican food restaurants decorated in the early eighties – which wouldn’t have made a difference if the food was good. We should have picked a restaurant in Napa using Travel Advisor :)

1 Thank ARTravelmamma
Vallejo, CA
“Long time favorite”
Reviewed October 8, 2009

I've been going to Don Perico's for about 14 years, and it has been consistent in its quality. I think I've eaten everything on the menu, and I've always loved what I ate. The fried ice cream is my favourite dessert. The staff are friendly and the service is prompt. The atmosphere has been toned down to be more "Napa" - they've done away with some of the brighter decorations. I would reccomend this place for anyone looking for a comfortable place with good Mexican food.

1 Thank Starbuck42
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This is a small restaurant in downtown Napa with good Mexican food and service with reasonable prices.”
Reviewed October 4, 2009

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Vienna, VA
“Rather gone to Taco Bell”
Reviewed August 31, 2008

My husband and I were in Napa for our honeymoon. We tend to skip the fancy upscale restaurants and go for the more hole in the wall, local restaurants. I love Mexican food and we were walking around downtown Napa and I saw Don Pericos. We sat out on the patio which was nice and were given chips and salsa which were good.
We both ordered the bean burritos with rice and cheese. The burrito was very very bland and even with lots of hot sauce didn't really get that much better. The service was good and the people next to us who got fajitas seemed to like them a lot. We might of just got the wrong thing on the menu.

2 Thank ninabruja06