“Neat but Pricey”

58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Neat but Pricey”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

It's a neat place, cool to do once in a lifetime but pretty expensive considering it's only worth about 2 1/2 minutes of entertainment.

Visited October 2013

Lincoln City, Oregon
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Fun stuff”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Remember to look up inside the tree, especially if you have a sunroof. Take lots of photos and enjoy. There's a nice winery right next door too.

Visited October 2013
Tampa, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Did it just to say we did it”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We hopped off of 101 and onto the 'Avenue of Giants' here at Myers Flat with this being our first stop. We did it just to say we had driven through a tree. It was 6$ which my husband thought was a bit much to pay to drive through a tree but I didn't mind, it was a unique experience. It is a privately maintained site so they have to make their money somehow and they do have a little picnic area with some stuff for kids to play around in so if you are traveling with family it may be a nice, quaint little stop.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank MysticN
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
293 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 548 helpful votes
“Hey, it's only $6 and kids loved it”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

A fun thing to do when in the area although a bit stressful when I put my large Nissan Armada SUV through the tree. The guy at the front said a Ford Expedition can go through but hmmm, it was so close the tires squeaked as I drove through. Great pics though!!

There was some other stuff to look at but looked a bit sketchy, the tree is the highlight.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Ron H
San Bernardino, California
87 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 123 helpful votes
“Went back even though we couldn't drive thru”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We came here last year and we couldn't drive through the tree because we have a Silverado truck. We went back to see the Redwoods again this year and my husband wanted to come back. He was determined to take pictures to make it look like we drove through and we took pictures on both sides of the tree. I am glad we came back. Even though you have to pay to enter, they do have a nice gift store and they give you $1 off. I bought nice photo placemats of the Redwoods and the Drive-thru Tree that I use on my scrapbook desk. They remind me of my wonderful trips to the Redwoods.

Visited June 2013