“Great lunch buffet”

Chowsome Buffet International
Ranked #42 of 208 Restaurants in Murrieta
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Murrieta
“Great lunch buffet”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

We went here for lunch shortly after they opened. Its an all you can eat buffet. Asian food. They had the BEST ribs I`ve ever had! Great selection of good food. Friendly staff. A bit pricey but the food was great! Atmosphere was nice. Will be back.

• Visited January 2014

Murrieta
“Huge food selection”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

The menu seems to change slightly from day to day; not all days have a large fish selection. The restaurant is nicely decorated and doesn't seem to be as noisy as most buffets. Wine selection is not wonderful and glasses are very small; not worth the price. The prices are a little higher than most buffets, but the food quality is also better. It isn't all Chinese, but several asian foods.

• Visited April 2014
Lake Elsinore, California
“Mixed feelings about this restaurant”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

First, I'd like to say that the restaurant was very clean, the service was excellent, the prices reasonable, and there was quite a variety of choices. HOWEVER, everything they offer (except the salad and fresh fruit) is incredibly greasy. They begin the Mongolian BBQ cooking with spreading this yellow "butter sauce" all over the grill, then add other oil based sauces while grilling. Even their hibachi chicken had that yellow grease sprayed on it and all around the plate that held it. Every dish I tried was very oily, so I gave up and settled on salad and fruit. In my opinion, if they would modify their recipes (un-grease them), this would be a great place to eat.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank TheTraveling3
Winchester, California
“Chow-some is AWE-SOME”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

First time in the restaurant so I was a bit skeptical. I have been in different style buffets and this one is excellent, specially at $16.99 per person. The buffet is divided into 4-5 main areas: Chinese, Japanese, Brazilian, Mongolian, and Desserts. All were presented very well and I was very impressed with the quality and freshness of the food.
After trying different cuisines I realized that $16.99 for dinner is actually a bargain based on the overall experience....I would go there again.

• Visited May 2014
Murrieta, California
“Mediocre.”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

The way people rave I really expected a lot more from this place. I was utterly unimpressed. Mediocre service, mediocre food. Limited selection of items - for an "international buffet" there wasn't much "international" food at all. TONS of seafood though! Empty plates stacked up high on our table before they were removed. No one to take our payment at the end (and it was not even that busy). Not worth the money for sure - $72 for my family of four (3 "adults" including my 13 year old, and 1 child 10 yrs old)

• Visited March 2014