“Very tasty Mexican food”
Review of Carnitas Express

Carnitas Express
Ranked #27 of 208 Restaurants in Murrieta
Murrieta, California
“Very tasty Mexican food”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I've eaten here 3 times now and have really enjoyed it each time. Although I'm not normally a fan of Mexican food, I do love good carnitas and these guys have it.
They serve breakfast, lunch & dinner. I'm looking forward to trying them for breakfast one morning.
I recommend them to anyone looking for a casual but good meal.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank lizmit

Murrieta, California
“"TACO TUESDAY!"”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

This Carnitas Express has got to be one of those little hole in the wall mom and pop restaurants that we hope never goes franchise!! They have got the most personable and polite servers that anymore is hard to find!! everyday they have specials, we happened to join them for Taco Tuesday and to my surprise we were able to choose from shredded beef, shredded chicken and ground-beef all included at the special price.... they serve your table unlimited chips and salsa and they also have beer available..... so good people in line say its well worth it and no one complained!! Great meals and atmosphere, I highly recommend Carnitas Express Los Alamos / Hancock, Murrieta, Ca. 92562

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Debbie R

Been to Carnitas Express? Share your experiences!