“Fun evening location!”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I was happily surprised when I walked in and saw what a nice atmosphere this pub has, despite being in a strip mall. The people were friendly and warm, and we love the live music. I've been here several times, and the fish and chips are great, if I'm not trying to have a healthy day. :)

The downside was the very limited menu for my vegetarian husband and the not so great cocktails I tried. Also, be sure you plan ahead to make sure you aren't going on an evening with live entertainment if you are looking for a conversation over dinner. I think the live music is a great addition, but if you're expecting to be able to talk, you may want to pick a different night. I'll definitely be back and give the drinks another try.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The food is terrific, from Shepard's Pie to Beef Stew you can't go wrong in this authentic setting. There is a lot of entertainment, great staff, very friendly customers and of course the ale's are many.
We could not find any dislikes at all.

Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

It's my first time here and I'm still figuring it out; but so far, so good. Very friendly and fun atmosphere. The beer is cold...'nuf said! The live entertainment is arriving and it looks like it's gonna be a fun night. I saw some fish and chips going by...NEXT TIME!!!

Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

Terrible service and we all got food poisoning 20 minutes after leaving there. Avoid this place if you want to stay healthy.

2  Thank Caligirl121
Reviewed March 17, 2014

My kids and I went there last night and within 30 minutes leaving we were all throwing up. Had to take my kids to urgent care. Not fun trying to be a lady while puking and having two little ones doing the same. The worst time ever.