“One of the best Sizzler's”
Review of Sizzler

Sizzler
Ranked #5 of 226 Restaurants in Murrieta
Cuisines: American
Description: Sizzler is home to U.S.D.A Choice hand-cut steaks, seafood, including fresh, sustainable Salmon, all complimented by our Unlimited Craft Salad Bar.
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We love this Sizzler. Food always looks great and the service is always great too, which is important to us!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Best Sizzler I have eaten at. The new style salad bar is awesome.. Many more selection & has a worker in the center keeping everything clean & very very fresh. The service here is also very good. Its a great place for an inexpensive steak & great salad bar. Perfect for families with kids.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Since the renovation, this Sizzler has great atmosphere and food. I love the salad bar the best. There is a lot of variety to choose from.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Have ate at many Sizzlers only to please my kiddos. Was really surprised and happy. Fresh, clean, tasteful and hot. My compiments to management here!

Reviewed March 8, 2013

This is the nicest Sizzler I've ever been to. We were told that it was the busiest one in the nation. It's beautifully decorated & the staff is very friendly & courteous. I would highly recommend.

Been to Sizzler? Share your experiences!