“Love it for breakfast!”

Richie's Real American Diner
Ranked #2 of 226 Restaurants in Murrieta
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 14, 2013

One of our favorite breakfast places! We love the sampler, with all of the different smoked and slow cooked meats. Service is always friendly.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Have always liked diners - this is one of the best. Had the breakfast special (4 kinds of meat); wife had a veggie omelet; M-I-L - a breakfast burrito. All were excellent. Service was good. This Richie's has an outdoor kitchen in front of the diner and they were already smoking meats. The steak on the menu looked yummy. Only drawback is - I do not think Richie's serves alcohol - beer, wine or cocktails.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

All kinds of yummy comfort food. My favorite is the fried zucchini and chocolate shakes. My husband loves the fish and chips!
The service is good. The prices are so, so.

The only negative thing I've noticed over the last few years, is it's not as clean as it once was :-/

Reviewed September 2, 2013

My wife and I have been going to Richie's Diners for several years since we first discovered the original in old town Temecula (which is no longer there). All locations offer excellent food and service for a decent price. My favorites are their filet mignon and banana cream pie for desert. However, they have a varied menu offering something for everyone. I highly recommend this restaurant chain and this location for a great meal, dependable service, and a decent price.

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Awesome food and BBQ done on an outside grill. Old fashion shakes in the metal containers. The decore is 50s charm and American pride. The little store sells old time candy and lots of fun things. Save a quarter for a jumbo gumball. A family fun atmosphere. Enjoyed by all.