Check in at 4:00...assign Room 101, across from the breakfast room. I ask if I could get another room further away....oh no, we are all sold out. I am told that the room does not have all the towels yet and when we walk in the room the maid is putting the towels in the bathroom. She walk out and mentions a horrible chemical smell in the room, I ask if it is cleaner, she said that she didn't know what it is but she will go to the front desk to ask for another room for us. I follow behind a few minutes later and the person at the front desk is giving the maid a hard time...telling her that the room cannot be re-assigned. Huh!! It is 4:00 check-in time and you cannot tell me every rrom has been checked into already, after some coaxing by the maid (and by me) she "re-assigns" our room. Well, gee wiz thanks so much for DOING YOUR JOB, making the customer happy. Funny thing, the person at the front desk said she would just have to put someone else in the smelly room...to that person... sorry!!
Otherwise, our stay was fine for the $$, the room here was $103 with AAA rate and cheapest in Temecula for same night was $175.. just staying over for a soccer tournament so all was good....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Wi-Fi, a complimentary hot-breakfast buffet, and a perch that's within striking distance of both ocean and mountains are the perks that attract our guests to the recently renovated Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country. The non-smoking, three-story Comfort Inn has 65 newly updated rooms that all feature free Wi-Fi, cable TV, coffeemakers, microwaves and mini-fridges. Mornings start with a free hot breakfast buffet of eggs, bacon, cereal and fruits. Morning newspapers are free as well. Leisure guests make time for a dip in the indoor pool, soak in the hot tub and workout in the exercise room. Corporate guests, meanwhile, take advantage of the copy and fax facilities. There's also a guest laundry on-site. Parking is free. The Comfort Inn is off I-15, two blocks from downtown Murrieta. Pachanga and Pala casinos are within 30 minutes of the hotel. Lake Elsinore is 15 minutes away, and San Diego is just over an hour away. Families are happy to know that Disneyland can be reached within 90 minutes. Temecula wine country stretches out for miles, and the beaches of Laguna Niguel are less than an hour by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Near Temecula Wine Country
- Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country Hotel Murrieta
- Comfort Inn Murrieta
- Murrieta Comfort Inn