“Clean & comfortable suite”

Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Murrieta
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Check in was fast. Young ladies were both very personable and efficient. Immediately upon our entry into the room, we received a call from the front desk asking if the room met our expectations. It did. Clean and comfortable. Enough freeway noise that we would request a room on the opposite side in the future. Paperwork warns about potential overcrowding during peak breakfast hours. It was on Saturday morning. I believe there is only one elevator. That was a minor issue with hotel cleaning staff trying to use it as guests were departing. A guest got sick in the back parking lot by the smoking area bench sometime during the night. It was being cleaned up by 10am.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Les J
CIGM712, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your stay experience with us. We appreciate your thorough review.

We take pride in providing excellent customer service to our guest, and very much appreciate you taking the time to let us know that our staff members were friendly upon you arrival. I do apologize for the freeway noise, and next time you come to stay with us we will be more then happy to put you in a room away from the freeway, to make your stay more comfortable.

I will share all of your positive comments with our staff, we look forward to your next stay and hope that we can make it even better then the previous one.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country

Reviewed September 5, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for one night after leaving San Diego to visit Temecula wine country. It was perfect for a short stay that was just a quick drive from the wineries. Rooms are a little dated, but still nice and priced right.

Room Tip: Request a room on the second floor.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank HeatherK1023
CIGM712, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

It makes us very happy to hear when a guest has an enjoyable experience and takes the time to let us know. I will share you positive comments with my staff and on behalf of them all I want to say thank you.

We look forward to your next stay and hope that we can make it even better than the previous one.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Nice and comfortable room however we were unable to get connected to WiFi. Had to take laptops downstairs, got logged in, but by time we got to room, no service. Room 211. We went down and they changed our room with no problems. Good WiFi after that. Breakfast was very good, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, cream beef, refried beans and I believe Chrioso(Mexican sausage) and of course usual continental breakfast items. Was there for 2 days and room rates go higher by $30.00 for weekend. Yes, I was aware; don't think weekend rate was worth it.

Room Tip: Be sure to log into WiFi and check for service before you unpack.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Hoghead2
CIGM712, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your stay experience with us. We appreciate your thorough review that allows us to see what you enjoyed as well as the areas where we can improve.

I want to apologize about the issues you were having with the wifi, we know how important having online access can be. We are taking the necessary steps to make sure that all of our rooms have strong signal. I am glad to hear that my staff was able to move you to a new room where you were able to log on.

We are all very happy to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast and the variety that we provide. We have worked really hard to upgrade our breakfast so that there is something for everyone. We also offer the longest breakfast hours of any hotel in the area on the weekend.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Great looking, friendly and clean hotel.
Good amenities and great price. Will definitely come back again.
It's located in a good and centric part of town, fairly close to a variety of restaurants for different tastes.
The room was very well distributed and most important CLEAN. Add the indoor pool in excellent condition and clean, you got yourself a hotel that you will return your next time around.
The friendly staff and manager will a PLUS. Had zero issues of any kind, but I'm sure if I had, staff would do what was needed to fix it.
Very pleased!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Ozz I
CIGM712, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to let us know that we are doing a good job. We are so glad that we were able to provide the comfortable relaxing stay you deserve after working so hard. I will share your kind comments with the rest of my staff and behalf of them all THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

My husband and I just had a one night stay at this nice hotel. Check in was quick and easy with a friendly staff member. She happily gave us suggestions for dinner in the area. We had a second floor room that was nicely kept. Our neighbors were a bit loud during the day which made me think the walls were thin. However, when the evening came, they were very quiet and we heard nothing. The beds were comfy and the TV worked great with pay channels. Our room included free breakfast. We were in a hurry so I only stopped in for coffee and a banana. The breakfast looked good and it was plentiful. The best part of this hotel is its location right next to the 15 freeway. We will definitely be back! Thank you Comfort Inn for a great one night stay!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Christina C
CIGM712, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

I am glad to hear that our staff was very helpful to you in confirming your reservation needs. We pride ourselves on staff service and I am glad we lived up to that expectation for you. It is also very nice to hear that the beds were comfortable, it is very important that all our guest are able to relax and enjoy themselves after working so hard all week.

I will share your comments with all of the staff and they will be used as we move forward with improvements to the hotel and the overall guest experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again should you need accommodations in our area. Thank you!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Stayed here for four days in late June. The hotel is situated right off the freeway and within walking distance of lots of shops/places to eat. The staff was very friendly and the rooms the usual. The big whirlpool was the highlight as my bones were aching after the daily work. The breakfast was fine but the dining room was a little small. There's also a washer/dryer (quarters) on the first floor.

Watch out when and if you decide to book as the weekend rates almost double from the weekday rates!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank jamboy2378

It means so much to us when a guest takes the time to let us, and your fellow travelers know when we have done a good job. Providing excellent customer service and making everyone that stays with us feel comfortable is our top priority.

We are sorry however for the breakfast room being a little to crowded. The weekends for us is a very busy time in which we sell out in most cases. So the breakfast room does become very busy.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

This was a clean and very comfortable room. Super quiet even though our room was across from the stair exit. Beds were great. The bathroom counter/sink is within main room and across hall from toilet/tub area which isnt ideal but fine. My real gripe would be the set volume on the T.V.- cant raise it passed a certain level. I'm not a fan of being told how high the volume should be. Yes,closed caption was on but I like to listen to the news as I'm getting ready and cant be glued to the set. The A/C stopped working our last night. I told the front desk and they had no available rooms for us to move to. They were very nice and said they would adjust the nights rate for the inconvenience. Its a great location. Central to many favorite restaurants. The rates however doubled from weekday to weekend when we were there.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank bmxm0m
CIGM712, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2013

We are very happy to hear that your stay was comfortable and that the room was quiet enough for you to get the peace and relaxation that you deserve after a long day. I do apologize however for the T.V volume not being able to be set to a suitable volume for you. The volume is set to a certain max volume however to allow each guest to enjoy the T.V, while not disturbing the guest next to you. I am also very sorry to hear that the A/C stopped working on your final night with us, and that we were not able to move to a new room with a working A/C. I am glad to hear that my staff was able to resolve the situation for you by offering a discount on the room. It is so important to us that our guest let us know how their stay went so that we can continually improve to provide a better stay experience for all of our guest!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Murrieta
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Murrieta
Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula
Quality Inn Temecula Wine Country
Holiday Inn Express Temecula
Residence Inn Temecula Murrieta
La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country? Share your experiences!