“clean, comfortable”

Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Murrieta
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed June 25, 2013

This was a clean and very comfortable room. Super quiet even though our room was across from the stair exit. Beds were great. The bathroom counter/sink is within main room and across hall from toilet/tub area which isnt ideal but fine. My real gripe would be the set volume on the T.V.- cant raise it passed a certain level. I'm not a fan of being told how high the volume should be. Yes,closed caption was on but I like to listen to the news as I'm getting ready and cant be glued to the set. The A/C stopped working our last night. I told the front desk and they had no available rooms for us to move to. They were very nice and said they would adjust the nights rate for the inconvenience. Its a great location. Central to many favorite restaurants. The rates however doubled from weekday to weekend when we were there.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank bmxm0m
CIGM712, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your stay experience with us. We appreciate your thorough review that allows us to see what you enjoyed as well as the areas where we can improve.

We are very happy to hear that your stay was comfortable and that the room was quiet enough for you to get the peace and relaxation that you deserve after a long day. I do apologize however for the T.V volume not being able to be set to a suitable volume for you. The volume is set to a certain max volume however to allow each guest to enjoy the T.V, while not disturbing the guest next to you. I am also very sorry to hear that the A/C stopped working on your final night with us, and that we were not able to move to a new room with a working A/C. I am glad to hear that my staff was able to resolve the situation for you by offering a discount on the room. It is so important to us that our guest let us know how their stay went so that we can continually improve to provide a better stay experience for all of our guest!

I will share your comments with all of the staff and they will be used as we move forward with improvements to the hotel and the overall guest experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again should you need accommodations in our area. Thank you!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Recently, I had the opportunity to stay at the Comfort Inn in Murrieta. My women's golf team had a match at the near by Bear Creek Golf Club and we didn't want to make the early morning drive before the 8:00am tee time. I reserved 5 rooms (4 Deluxe and 1 mini Suite) with the option of cancelling what we didn't need. As it were, I cancelled two rooms, using only 3. Each room was clean with different choices of pillows on the beds. Check in was a snap. There was a bit of freeway noise if you left the window open or turned the A/C unit off. Breakfast, which was included in our rate, included made to order waffles, hard boiled eggs (would have preferred they were left unpeeled), small donuts, crispy bacon, just okay coffee. We would stay there again..good value for the money!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
CIGM712, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

I am glad to hear that our staff was very helpful to you in confirming your reservation needs. We pride ourselves on staff service and I am glad we lived up to that expectation for you. I am also glad to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast, we are also very proud of this as we have worked hard in recent months to make it the best it can possibly be with more food options and the longest weekend breakfast hours (6am-11am) of all the hotels in the area!

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Stayed here during the Temecula Wine & Balloon Festival June 2013 because it was just an exit from Old Town Temecula and 2 exits to festival. Room was quite large with a small living room, comfy bed, clean and close by everything. The only issues I had were the breakfast area was quite crowded, difficult to get a table and of course, I personally just don't like the noise of wall mounted AC/Heating. Still al in all, a great value and I would stay again. The indoor pool is located right near the front desk.

Room Tip: Had a room on freeway side but no noise issues.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
CIGM712, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2013

Thank you so much for this kind and honest review. We appreciate this kind of feedback because it allows us to see what we are doing well as well as where we can improve to make the guest experience more enjoyable.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our close proximity to downtown Temecula and that you enjoyed the comfort of your guest room. We have certainly made note of your commenets about the size of the breakfast room and the noise of the A/C unit and these will be considered as we move forward with improvements throughout the hotel.

Again, thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience with us. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again should you need accommodations in our area.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

This Comfort Inn & Suites provided us with the best service. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The breakfast area was kept clean and well stocked with plenty of breakfast items.
Very impressed. Thank you again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
CIGM712, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this very nice review for us. We pride ourselves on our staff service and I am so pleased to know that our staff was able to impact your stay in a positive way and make it enjoyable.

We have also worked very hard on continually making improvements to our breakfast area to offer the best item selection and service so I am very happy to know that you enjoyed the breakfast as well.

We hope that you will look to stay with us again in the future should you need accommodations in our area and we thank you again for your business and this very nice compliment.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

First time stay here and I was impressed. Excellent hotel for the money. I'm thinking of making this our regular stay when we visit Temecula. Only 2 miles farther from wine country than where we usually stay and actually cheaper.
Interior corridors lend to the overall comfort as well as good sized rooms and relatively large rooms. Very good breakfast with super friendly and helpful dining room staff. Front desk staff was pleasant, friendly, and helpful.
Indoor pool is a plus for cool spring/fall/winter days and good protection from blazing summer sun and heat.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank hartguard
CIGM712, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Wow...thank you for taking time to write such a great review for us! We are very glad to hear that you may consider making our hotel your regular choice for accommodations. It is always nice when we can gain return guests who show loyalty to our brand.

I have shared your comments with my staff and we are all so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our guest rooms, breakfast, pool and staff service. We pride ourselves on trying to provide the best possible experience in every way and we are glad to know that we were able to achieve this for you.

We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in our area and thank you again for your business and this very kind review!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

The staff was attentive, friendly and helpful. We were staying due to a family death and they bent over backwards to meet our needs as we had family coming in from all over. I can't thank them enough for their help. Oh and really comfortable beds too.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
CIGM712, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review. It means a great deal when a guest will take time out to share their experience with us.

I am sorry to hear that you had to be with us during such a difficult time but I am glad to know that my staff was able to make your stay that much easier and more enjoyable.

We value your business and hope that we will see you again should you need accommodations in our area. Thank you again!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

We discovered this gem a few years ago. Indoor pool / jacuzzi, free breakfast, and internet. They also throw in free passes to the gym! The rooms have a fridge and coffee maker in case you want to sleep in and miss the free breakfast(eggs, biscuits/gravy, drinks, waffles and more). The rooms were kept clean and stocked with towels and soap...shoot...better than my house! I feel like a king when I stay at Comfort Inn, Murrieta.
You can tell a well-managed hotel when you recognize the same staff four years later.
Bottom-line, you can't get a better strategically located place with all these perks for the price anywhere. TIP-book online to get the best price.

Room Tip: I prefer the upstairs above the lobby.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
CIGM712, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Thank you so much for this fantastic review! It means a great deal when a guest takes the time to share their experience with us and that it was so positive is even better.

It is so nice to hear that we have a returning customer who feels as though we are a home away from home. We pride oursevles on providing the best possible amenities and the same high level of service to each guest during every visit and I am so glad that we have been able to achieve this for you.

You can be sure that I have shared your comments with my staff. We appreciate your patronage to our establishment and we look forward to seeing you again when you are next in the area. Thank you again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Murrieta
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Murrieta
Quality Inn Temecula Wine Country
Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula
Holiday Inn Express Temecula
Residence Inn Temecula Murrieta
La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country? Share your experiences!