“Home Away From Home”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Kuna, Idaho
“Home Away From Home”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

We discovered this gem a few years ago. Indoor pool / jacuzzi, free breakfast, and internet. They also throw in free passes to the gym! The rooms have a fridge and coffee maker in case you want to sleep in and miss the free breakfast(eggs, biscuits/gravy, drinks, waffles and more). The rooms were kept clean and stocked with towels and soap...shoot...better than my house! I feel like a king when I stay at Comfort Inn, Murrieta.
You can tell a well-managed hotel when you recognize the same staff four years later.
Bottom-line, you can't get a better strategically located place with all these perks for the price anywhere. TIP-book online to get the best price.

Room Tip: I prefer the upstairs above the lobby.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
CIGM712, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Thank you so much for this fantastic review! It means a great deal when a guest takes the time to share their experience with us and that it was so positive is even better.

It is so nice to hear that we have a returning customer who feels as though we are a home away from home. We pride oursevles on providing the best possible amenities and the same high level of service to each guest during every visit and I am so glad that we have been able to achieve this for you.

You can be sure that I have shared your comments with my staff. We appreciate your patronage to our establishment and we look forward to seeing you again when you are next in the area. Thank you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This was our second stay back at Comfort Inn in January 2013.I can say that the experience was excellent this time round as well. The rooms were clean and spacious and 315 had a safe deposit box which was very helpful. We had two new born babies with us this time round so we had requested a crib for the kids which was of good quality. The fridge and microwave were put to good use with two new borns!
There was a good selection at breakfast and round the clock hot coffee and tea facilities. We stayed for almost a month and I would like to say the staff were more like our second family and Comfort Inn was like our home away from home. I would specially like to mention Karen, Jake, Edith, Bri, Rosa and all the other staff who were like family to us always caring and going out of their way to help us and our kids. We miss you all and hope to return soon!

Room Tip: 315 is on the second floor and is in the centre of the hotel facing the car park well away from the...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank marlok1
CIGM712, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, especially since you have written a review for us before. We greatly appreciate the positive feedback and it means a lot to have repeat guests share their experiences.

I have spoken to my staff about your review and they all remember having your family as guests at our establishment. All of us hope you are doing well and that your babies are happy and healthy. We are honored that our hotel and our staff could be such a comfort to your family during such a special time and we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay experience.

We value your business and patronage to our hotel and look forward to seeing you again should you travel to our area. All the best to you and your family!
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I am writing to compliment everyone involved with this hotel! My wife and I arrived with our two young grandsons. It was the most kid-friendly room we've ever had. The desk clerk checked us into what had to be the nicest room in the hotel. It had a kitchenette and a small alcove with a day bed which the 6 year old immediately claimed as his. The 5 year old climbed up at the desk and watched videos on the computer. Both were immediately at home and we were able to unpack and relax for a few minutes. Then we headed to the beautiful, indoor pool. After dinner, we did a load of laundry.

We'd like to thank the wonderful desk clerk and everyone involved with this hotel, from the designer to the manager, who obviously put a lot of thought into making this a kid-friendly hotel. Now we wish all hotels could be this nice.

Room Tip: If you are traveling with children, ask for a kid friendly room. And having the laundry facility do...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Randy1102
CIGM712, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Wow! Thank you so much for this great review. We are so grateful to you for taking time out to share your experience with us. To know that we were able to meet your needs so that you could better enjoy time with your family is very satisfying.

Guests like you are exactly the reason that we created these "family" suites and why we offer amenities like our indoor pool and laundry and it's great to get feedback that guests are enjoying them. You can be sure that I have shared your nice comments with all of the hotel staff.

We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again should you need accommodations in our area. Thank you again!
Oslo, Norway
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

The room has everything you need for a couple of nights. Stayed in a moderate room on the second floor. No safe. The bed was comfortable. The housekeeping does a brilliant job, always a clean and tidy room. The front desk could pay more attention to its guests, rather than surfin online. The breakfast was okay, but a bit cramped area, and very basic - really just for a sweet tooth. The bacon was not refilled, the one time I had breakfast. The gym was undergoing construction, However they offered a pass to a gym 7 miles away. Free wi-fi. Make sure to visit Temecula Old Town and the wineries, its a real treat.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
CIGM712, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Thank you for sharing your stay experience with us. We understand that we will only improve by listening to feedback from our guests and I want to thank you for giving some valuable feedback that we can use to improve our stay experience.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed aspects of your stay such as the comfort and cleanliness of your guest room but of course I am sorry that you felt that the staff wasn't as attentive as they should be. We pride ourselves on our staff service so you can be sure that I will address your comments with them.

We value your business and hope that we will have the chance to serve you again should you need accommodations in our area. Thank you again!
Dayton, NV
Reviewed February 21, 2013

First of all, I was very pleased with my Farm Bureau rate for a room with 2 Queen beds. My husband, son, and I were staying for a day of business, and a day of pleasure (Legoland). The hotel was convenient on/off from the freeway. However, Google directions told us to get off on the next exit (Murrieta Spgs Rd), then back-track north on the fwy. to Cal Oaks Rd. You can access the hotel directly from Cal. Oaks Rd. exit as you travel southbound.

There are many choices for food near this hotel. The complimentary breakfast had a great selection of cereals, bagels, biscuits & gravy, make-your-own-waffles, bacon, sausage, scrambled egg, boiled egg, yogurt...and more. The breakfast area was clean, and the staff there was friendly and helpful.

Our room was clean and fresh. Our toilet handle broke the second day, but they had it fixed before we returned that evening. The room was nice, a bargain at the price we paid. However, it does get a bit noisy (doors closing, people chatting in the hall) when everyone is scrambling to leave.

I chose this location because it has an indoor pool/spa for my son to swim. This faciliy was also clean. I noticied that both the pool and spa are equipped with handicap lifts. Spa was great! Pool was not warm, even though indoors, and all windows were open--the pool room was very chilly. My son loved it anyway; I however could not brave the cold water.

Also, if you love bargain hunting in thrift shops, there is a Savers around the corner, and further south on Jefferson there is a very large Salvation Army.

Overall, we enjoyed the area, and enjoyed our stay at the Comfort Inn.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Eddie M
CIGM712, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time share such complete review on your experience. We know that TripAdvisor is an incredibly important tool for many travelers and I'm sure they will find your review incredibly helpful when reviewing our hotel.

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay experience with your family here at our hotel. We take great pride in providing the best possible experience for all of our guests and we appreciate knowing the aspects of your stay that you found the best and also those that we can strive to improve upon.

We appreciate your business and hope that you will consider staying with us again should you need accomodations in our area. Thank you.
staten island, ny
Reviewed February 12, 2013

i recently stayed at the Comfort Inn in Murrieta for business. I arrived quite early and obviously my room was not ready. I was still able to check in, and my room was ready in about an hour. The extra effort was greatly appreciated. The rooms are comfortable and clean, and very quiet for being right off the interstate.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Cat326
CIGM712, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review and share your experience. Our establishment takes great pride in trying to provide the best possible stay experience for all of our guests. I am glad that we were able to achieve this for you with our staff's courtesy, the hotel's cleanliness and the early check in.

We value your business and hope that we will have the opportunity to serve you again should you need accommodations in our area. Thank you again!
Aurora, Colorado
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I recently stayed at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Murrieta, CA for a business trip. Jacob was at the front desk and greeted us and our check and was seamless. Our company had a business meeting there at the hotel and we were accommodated with everything we needed to have a successful event. The next day I extended my stay for two additional nights, Jackie who was at the front desk the next morning, made sure that my reservation was complete. We enjoyed breakfast each day we were there with a decent variety of items to choose from. The coffee was great! Both Jacob and Jackie has some of the best attitudes I've encountered while traveling and I really appreciate them and their hospitality and making my stay comfortable. I recommend this hotel if you're traveling through Murrieta.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank Elaine W
CIGM712, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review for us here on Trip Advisor. We know that your time is valuable and we appreciate you letting us know about your stay experience.

We pride ourselves on our staff service and I am very pleased to hear that Jake and Jackie were so helpful to you and that they demonstrated the positive attitudes expected of our staff members. You can be sure that I have shared your comments with them as well as the entire hotel staff.

We do hope that we will see you again should you need accommodations in our area and we thank you for any recommendation that you may give to friends and family regarding our hotel as well. Thanks again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Murrieta
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Murrieta
Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula
Quality Inn Temecula Wine Country
Holiday Inn Express Temecula
Residence Inn Temecula Murrieta
La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country? Share your experiences!