“Whole family truly loved this hotel, will definitely be back again!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country

Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Murrieta
GreenLeadersSilver level
Los Angeles, California
“Whole family truly loved this hotel, will definitely be back again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2011

From the moment we saw the hotel we were very pleased. Close to EVERYTHING!!! Service was GREAT! Hotel was clean, so comforting. Kids slept all night. Beds were comfortable, front desk was really helpful. Anything we asked for (plates, blankets, sofa bed kit) we were always serviced with a smile and were advised anything we needed just to ask. Pool is indoors so we stayed there for hours. Our small children absolutely loved it. Our 3 year old loved it so much he did not want to get out. called friends and family the first night and told them about it. Definitely would stay again and again!

Room Tip: We stayed on 3rd floor. Rooms are LARGE and very quiet.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
CIGM712, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country, responded to this review, August 22, 2011
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this fantastic review! We are so pleased that you really enjoyed your stay with us and my staff is very happy that they could make your stay a pleasent one. We really do work hard to make sure that all of our guests enjoy their stay and it is really rewarding to know that your whole family enjoyed the hotel and our amenities.

Also thank you so much for recommending us to your friends and family. This kind of business referral is invaluable to us and we appreciate your loyalty and patronage. We hope to see you again soon and we look forward to being your home away from home in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Yuma, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2011

We have stayed at Comfort Inn-Murrieta several times this year and have always been very satisfied with the accommodations, staff, and excellent value.

Room Tip: All rooms appear to be good and quiet.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
CIGM712, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country, responded to this review, August 8, 2011
Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to write such a nice review. We are always glad to hear that a guest has enjoyed their stay experience with us. We also want to thank you for your continued return business and patronage. We hope that we will see you many more times throughout out the year and into the future.

We look forward to being your home away from home! Thanks again!
Citrus Heights, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2011

I stayed three nights and was impressed with the cleanliness and overall appearance of this inn! I felt safe and secure as all the rooms were accessed from within the building. I usually bring along ear plugs due to unwanted noise, but never came close to using them in this quiet and peaceful inn. The rooms are large and very well appointed with a lovely nautical theme running throughout the inn. They have a wonderful breakfast with many choices of both hot and cold entrees. I would not stay anywhere else while in the Murrieta/Temecula area!

Room Tip: Be upbeat, patient and courteous when wanting a particular room or accommodation!
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
On behalf of the hotel staff, I would like to extend our very sincere thanks to you for writing such a wonderful review of our hotel. Our guests are our top priority and we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and we appreciate that you took time out of your busy schedule to write a review.

We look forward to serving you again in the future and providing the same level of guest satisfaction. Thank you again!
Victorville, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2011

Accommodations were clean, the front desk staff was very helpful at check in. This hotel was great for the money spent. Stayed due to a sporting event, breakfast in the morning was average, but convenient.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
CIGM712, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country, responded to this review, June 12, 2011
Thank you very much for taking the time out of your no doubt busy schedule to write such a nice review! We are always excited to have sports teams in town for events and we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to pass your nice comments on to my staff members.

We hope you will think of us the next time you are in town and we greatly appreciate your business. Thanks again!
Altadena
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2011

Staff at this motel are very efficient, very friendly, and helpful. Comfortable bed, quiet rooms, pretty good showers. I found this to be better than most other recent motel experiences. Would definitely go back.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
I would like to thank you for the very kind words and positive review that you posted. We are always glad to hear that a guest enjoyed their experience with us. I want to assure you that I will pass your comments on to my staff and they will also be glad to know that you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to serving you again when you are in the area and thank you very much for your business!
Manson, Washington
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2011

We booked this hotel for 1 night as we were going wine tasting in Temecula. The hotel had gotten good reviews from other travelers and I've stayed at other comfort inns many times, and been very happy. However, I will NEVER return to this one. I requested a top floor room (since I am a very light sleeper) and was promptly given a second floor room right next to the elevator. Needless to say, neither my husband or I got any sleep. I don't know if the person above me was 500 pounds or if the sound proofing between floors was just nonexsistant, I will never return here to find out. On the positive, the hotel served a nice (hot) breakfast and the room was clean. That's all the nice things I have to say. Stay far away if you are a light sleeper.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Rooms
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
CIGM712, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country, responded to this review, June 1, 2011
Firstly I want to say that we appreciate all feedback whether good or bad and I want to thank you for taking the time to comment because it is only through our guests that we learn how we can improve. I want to also say how sorry I am to hear that your stay was not all that you had hoped for. We do try our absolute best to accomodate every request from our guests but unfortunately we cannot always do so.

I hope you would give us another opportunity to serve you and to show you just how enjoyable your stay can be and I invite you to contact the hotel at 951-894-7227 and speak with our management staff on how we can make this situation right.

We do appreciate your business and again, thank you for taking the time to comment.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2011

We arrived late at night - the gentleman at the front desk was so friendly, kind and helpful at check in. My children loved the room - one commented that it was perfect because it wasn't "fancy", it was "just comfortable"! LOVED the waffles at breakfast. Thank you for a great stay!

Room Tip: Make sure to book a room early online.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
      Location
      Rooms
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Thank you very much for this very positive review. It is always nice to hear when our guests have enjoyed their stay experience. You can be sure that I have shared your comments with my staff. I am also very glad to hear that your family was comfortable and that you enjoyed our hotel amenities. We do our absolute best to make sure that our guests feel as though they are at home and I appreciate you letting us know that we succeeded.

We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again the next time you are in the area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Murrieta
Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula
BEST WESTERN Country Inn
BEST WESTERN Country Inn
#9 of 19 in Temecula
La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country? Share your experiences!