“"Simply, does not warrant prices"”

Pacific Pita Mediterranean Kitchen
Ranked #109 of 218 Restaurants in Murrieta
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed April 27, 2013

My husband & I tried this place out last night...
His lamb wrap was "good" not great.
My chicken & beef kabobs were bland, hardly any taste of ANY condiment whatsoever.
The hummus was fair, I've had better store bought hummus :(

We paid $26 dollars for the above, oh yes add a medium fountain drink to that. The food does not warrant the prices.

On the positive side, the customer service was GREAT!

*Noteworthy
If you "KNOW" mediterranean as we do... you will be dissappointed!

Reviewed April 29, 2012

There are so many choices and so far all we have tried have been excellent. Some family members are turned off by the turnips, but just ask and they will be left off!

Reviewed April 9, 2012

What a great place! We orderered several salads, appetizers, and falafels! We absolutely loved everything! We ordered more to go for dinner! i wish they could send me some falafels!
Highly recommended and reasonable! It is a small ahd casual. Locally owned with another location in Temecula also.