“Generous TA posters ....I AGREE with Yelp's 3 *** rating ...much MORE accurate!”

Mulligan Family Fun Center
Ranked #1 of 8 Fun & Games in Murrieta
Temecula, California
94 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 250 helpful votes
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

This particular establishment is growing tired & losing it's footing :/

For starters the overall staffs disposition as a whole is lacking tremendously...NO energy OR enthusiasm! More like "what do you need as I am going through the motions" must be pretty long days .....

The place is hardly reasonable, don't let commentaries fool you...be prepared to burn quite a bit of paper!
I bought a 1 day pass, 1 go-cart ticket as well as "pick 4" (4 entries) and I thought "why in the he-- did I not go to a legit water park/or amusement park :/ I paid over $60 bucks for a Chucky Cheese on steroids. WTH!!

I do recommend the "all day pass" at least one is guaranteed 3 hours of entertainment verses the SNEAK ATTACK add-on's. Believe they will grab you by the butt when it's already to late and one has the mind set of "screw it we are already here" UNTIL LATER..........when one realizes it has surpassed $100 AND COUNTING ................

Life is short (shorter for some at times :/) I am ALL for having FUN and living life but this place does not warrant the price tag! If it did I would be ALL in!

Go big and pay for a legitimate amusement park ...the monies will tally in pretty close...not to mention you will get MUCH more of an experience out of it!

Having a 10 yr. old grandson and being limited to 3 things for hours is a BUST! Here let's ride the tea cups, or play in the kiddy cars that are slowwwww as he--......PASS! Like I said this place is GREAT for toddlers.

Bottom line:
Phenomenal for toddlers.
For kids older than 10 it can be LAME & BORING unless you intend to play mini-golf or a few balls in the batting cages.

Save your $$$ and eat elsewhere.

*Note
It's like eating Chips (who eats 1) your kid will want to experience the go-karts a few times...hence that in itself warrants the price of an all day pass! Think it out as easily 1 can get bamboozled.

Keep your expectations to a minimum ...

Visited July 2014

Murrieta, California
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Date Night”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great for kids of all ages, we are part of the older crowd. It was one of our first dates, we played a round of golf (miniature) raced open wheel race cars and had time for a snack at the concession inside, great fun, we will go back again.

Visited November 2013
Southrn California
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Family Fun”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

The minature golf course can be a bit frustrating, as it has often been in need of a good leaf-blowing, but probably best not to take putt-putt golf too seriously anyway. The kids always have a great time! The arcade is, by definition, noisy, but there are numerous tables outside for those who what a respite. The go carts are usually a crowd-pleaser, as are the water-based attractions.

The overnight lock-in's were a huge draw to a couple of our kids.

Typically crowded on the weekends and holidays, so we opt for "off" days when possible.

Visited November 2013
Menifee, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Patron Beware "thefts in the parking lot".”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Had my Sons 11th B-day party at Murrieta Mulligans on 4-19-14. After 2-hours, came out to find my vehicle alarm going off and my tire stolen off my Jeep. Come to find out, another Patron a week prior to my incident had her vehicle broken into in the same Murrieta Mulligans parking lot.

The President of the company Rob Thomas is taking a stance that they are in no way responsible for damages or theft to your property while you are visiting Mulligans.

Since the Company is taking this stance and neglecting to inform patrons of potential ongoing thefts in their parking lot and or providing security or more than one surveillance camera that currently only covers the entrance and not the parking lot, I would as a courtesy, warn all vistors to be cautious and advised that you may become the victim outside all while you're spending money on the inside.

I never imagined that an anticiapted fun filled celebration at Mulligans would turn out to be such an unfavorable experience that will forever prevent my return as a customer. I don't ask anyone to agree with my opinion; I just want to alert others to the possibilty that you too may be the next victim since the corportation is not taking any steps to prevent these situations from occurring and they will not accept a claim for your loss.

Visited April 2014
7 Thank BrentT10
Sun City, California, United States
94 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 163 helpful votes
“Mulligans Family Fun Center - Murrieta”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Mulligans is a fun place for families & kids to play together. This one has Miniature golf, batting Cages Lazer tag, small rides for the little kids, Slick track go-karts, a huge arcade complete with food, games & a climbing wall. Summers there is a small water park complete with slides. Our daughter likes the special events "Lock-in" on the last Friday of the month. You can do the stuff individually or get a all inclusive day pass(recommended). Perfect place for B-day parties & they have special group rates.

Visited February 2014