“Look for coupons” 4 of 5 bubbles

93 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 182 helpful votes
“Look for coupons”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

The 11 and & 7 year old grandkids love coming here. You can find coupons in the local paper, local magazines that you'd find in restaurants, the coupon books that come to your home (if you're a local), and on Groupon. Also look at their website for special pricing.

We get the all-day pass, and the grandkids go on as many rides as many times as they wish. They love the go-carts and the laser tag. In the summer, there is a small water park, and a nice area for the guardians to sit and observe. (There is no cost if you're going in just to watch your kids.)

Last time we had pizza -- it was surprising good! The crust was crispy, and the toppings were tasty! I recall that it was about $10 for a large. The sodas are refillable. Water is free, and glasses are provided.

You can also have birthday parties there (for a fee). We saw one in progress, and it looked like fun.

Visited October 2013

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Family Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2013

Brought our 7 year old grandson here during the summer, he had a blast, the rides are mainly for the smaller ones, however, he had a blast on the go carts, the water slides and even the kiddie rides. The wrist band deal they had during the summer was well worth it and next summer I would definitely take him there again.

Visited July 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great fun for the family”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

We go here on a regular basis. I usually wait until I see a coupon on Groupon or another one of those "deal" sites. They have mini golf, go karts, laser tag, arcade games and rock climbing. They have now added a little water slide area which we have not used and a kiddie corral that has rides for the little kids. Overall, we have a great time every time we go. They also have pizza and drinks and some other food items. The pizza was pretty decent.

Visited June 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Batting Cages/Golf”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

It's a pretty fun place but don't go for the food. Water slides, go-karts, batting cages, laser tag, little kid rides, lots of video games. Just your typical Muligans. Not a 4 star eatery.

Visited May 2013
MURRIETA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“My grandsons love this place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

I've taken my oldest grandson here several times and my youngest grandson went with us once. They love this place. My oldest grandson is ALWAYS asking me to take him. I wish I were younger and could do more with him but I love seeing them have such a good time. Always get the 4 pack or multi-pack. Don't count on the carousel rides being open. They are down a lot.

Visited September 2012