“Good pizza” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children
Henderson, Nevada
“Good pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

Nice little family run restaurant located off Winchester road just east of Temecula. good service and great pizza. We like thin crust pizza and their pizza filled the bill.

• Visited June 2014

Fayetteville, Georgia
“Too hard to pick from the great choices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I am so glad my friend took me here to eat. I had such a hard time picking so I had to get two and share one of them so I could to try both. I didn't regret it because they were both great. I will just have to go back when I am in town to try other things. Owner is from Italy and you can tell by the food.

Visited May 2014
Murrieta
“Good food, noisy crowd”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

My meal was excellent, but conversation was almost impossible because there was a very large group seated immediately next to our table. The server said it wasn't usually that noisy as they tried to put large groups away from most diners, but there wasn't room that evening.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank LouAnn C
Murrieta, California
“Local favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We love Rusticos! First, they have happy hour from 3 to close, and have a good house cabernet and delicious margaritas. They have a nice little tapas menu, yummy house bread service, and my favorite salad. We live nearby and come at least once a week together or with family. Everything we have tried is good, especially their caprese sandwich at lunchtime, or the eggplant parmesan for dinner. Their service is very friendly and we love sitting at the bar and visiting with the owner and staff.

Visited May 2014
Murrieta, California
“Who Knew?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

A friend told us about this nice little Italian restaurant close to where we live. Who knew that this would be our new favorite place to enjoy very good Italian fare.
The choice of dishes is extensive, the presentation is impressive, the quality is excellent and they have a great selection of fine wines.
The staff is a blend of attentive and friendly people obviously hand picked by the management. There is a warm welcome when you walk through the door. It is a favorite of many locals as well as visitors as noted by the many lively conversations around the bar. It is truly a meeting place which adds to the ambiance.
Aside from great Italian dishes is a full size pizza oven creating, with the help of a talented pizza chef mouthwatering pizza pies.
Rustico is a must experience, check it out, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Rustico Ristorante? Share your experiences!