“Great Hamburgers”

Cuisines: American, Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Located at the French Valley Airport
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I've eaten here twice this month for lunch with my husband. He used to eat here several times a month when he worked a few miles away. He always raved about it, but I wasn't very excited about eating at the airport cafe. I was wrong. The first time, I ordered a cheeseburger. It was huge - a full half pound! It was cooked perfectly. I had cole slaw with it and it was great. My husband ordered the same burger with French fries. The fries were also wonderful. Two weeks later, we went back. I had another burger, this time with bacon and cheese. It was just as good as the last time. My husband ordered the French dip beef sandwich. He said it was good, but not great. However, to the cafe's defense I'll add that he put a lot of mustard on it and that was his biggest complaint. We ordered iced tea both times, which was very good. The service was quick and friendly, even in our first visit when the place was almost full. We'll definitely go back.

Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

Lots of aviation stuff on the walls and hanging from the ceiling. A more extensive menu than I expected.
The air conditioning is GREAT! I killed several hours trying to drink all of their iced tea and sucking up their air conditioning.

1  Thank SW3Taco
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Went there for lunch today and got the worst lunch we have had in a long time!!! First it took forever to get and there was only us and another table so they were not busy. My husbands hamburger was seriously burnt as was the bun, I ordered a turkey sandwich with cheese...and got no cheese and the turkey meat was turning. The waitress said they had a new cook and offered to cook a new order...but it took to long for the first order so she took it off the bill! Don't think we will be going back anytime soon!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

We go to the resaurant a lot - it has good food, their breakfasts are really goo - my favorite, also good burgers etc.Certainly better than your avaerage airfield cafe! You can sit and watch the aircraft, and they also have outdoor seating.

Reviewed January 1, 2012

Not bad. Typical small airport diner. I flew in a few times and got a sandwich. Not bad.