“Great Italian like Italy”
Review of Raviolis Osteria - CLOSED

Raviolis Osteria
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hancook
Description: Welcome to Raviolis Osteria! We're proud to offer a wide array of authentic Italian dishes and desserts made from the finest ingredients available. Our boutique wine list features selections from local area wineries including Wiens and Robert Renzoni. Visit us for the finest dinner and happy hour drink specials in Murrieta, CA. Giuseppe Di Gristina is the Chef and Owner of the new Raviolis Italian Bistro in Lake Elsinore. Raviolis presents Chef Giuseppe the opportunity to showcase his delectable and creative Italian dishes developed and refined during years of experience in the restaurant business.Giuseppe was born in Sicily and immigrated to the United States with his mother at the age of 13. At a very early age, Giuseppe had a great interest in learning the food service business and worked with his brothers, who allowed him to work in restaurants they owned and operated. It was during this time that Giuseppe developed a passion for the business and desire for preparing world class food.
Canyon Lake, California
“Great Italian like Italy”
Reviewed January 25, 2012

wonderful original Italian recipes, the sauces are different and very tasty, the bar is a fun place for tapas or a great coctail

Murrieta, CA
“Average food, high prices.”
Reviewed November 29, 2011

Four of us went, all had something different we thought was ok to eat. The service was good but not great. The cost was exorbitant.

Too many other good choices so we haven't been back.

Murrieta, California
“Best restaurant in the valley, 5 star service / realistic prices!”
Reviewed June 28, 2011

You'll think you've left the country. Top quality service & food!
Great Bartender (Danielle)!

1 Thank Jadameia
Menifee, California
“RUDE WAITRESS TERESA RUINED OUR ANNIVERSARY”
Reviewed June 15, 2011

A very polite, Scott took my reservation on Sunday & assured me my restaurant.com coupon was acceptable. When we arrived on Tuesday to celebrate a 48th anniversary, only a few tables were filled.

I gave the coupon to our waitress, Teresa, who loudly, refused it, saying Ravioli's stopped taking them. I mentioned the coupon states "there is No expiration date" and that Scott had approved it before making the reservation. I even offered her a different coupon that I purchased for $25, she refused that too. I asked to speak to a manager, assistant or owner. Teresa said there was nobody to ask & we could leave if we didn’t like it. I gave up & ordered appetizers & prawn entrees.

Teresa said they were out of prawns, so we ordered appetizers & different entrees. While we waited, Teresa told us 2 more times; that we could all leave if we didn't want to wait. We waited almost 1 hour for appetizers & 45 minutes more for our entrees. Teresa added a 20% tip for herself. I really thought we must be getting pranked.

This is a really cute restaurant with better than average food, but it was ruined for us by Teresa, the rude waitress from HELL.

2 Thank lovetodine7
Riverside, CA
“Just like in Venice”
Reviewed June 3, 2011

We arrived on time and was seated right away. The staff was extremely friendly and the waitress helpful and made great suggestions. The waitress was very willing to make adjustments to the menu to fit our parties tastes. The gnocchi came in a red sauce and was cooked to perfection. The cheese ravioli, also in a red sauce, melted in our mouths. We had the Tortellini prepared in a sage cream sauce with sausage. The sauce was nice but the sausage was a bit spicy. The Maccheroncini con Salsiccia was tasty with just the right amount of spices.

The food and service reminded me of being in Venice.
I strongly recommend this restaurant.

1 Thank ryanwest