“Best Wings Ever!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Hands down the best place for wings. So many choices of sauces, bone in or bone out, plus a lot more choices of entrees than other Wing joints. The only downfall is its an hour drive from San Diego, but it's worth it.

1  Thank JaytheJack

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Buffalo Wild Wings in Murrieta refused to serve my family yesterday. As many know Jessica has life threatening food allergies. Prior to eating anywhere we check online to see if they have anything she could have.I had checked and they could not guarantee no cross contamination. We picked up some safe food for her....she would order a drink from the place and the rest of us would order our meal. We do this every other place...Chili's, Roadhouse, Red Robin. We have done this for over 15 years! The waitress came over first and said "you cannot bring your own food in" I said "She has food allergies so we can."
We were in the center of a crowded room.
The manager came over and told us we had to leave we cannot have her food here-Loud so everyone could hear. Jessica began to go get her crutches and the other kids got up to help. I again said "she has food allergies, we are ordering food but she cannot" ...Its terrible what happened next...and no matter how hard I explained she came back with ignorant remarks.
We have known allergy laws for over 18 years now. We are educated on health and safety codes and FDA rules....we were just trying to eat together as a family. The lady had the nerves to then say "I had to kick out a group on Monday who came in with their own food and ordered water to watch the game" as if our case was similar. Asked for a general manager...he wouldn't be in till Monday. Asked for cooperate phone number-she does not have it.
Needless to say we are asking everyone to boycott Buffalo Wild Wings until they hop on board with working with families who have life threatening food allergies.

2  Thank Georgia Z
Reviewed December 2, 2012

We were in the center of a crowded room.

1  Thank Georgia Z
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Murrieta is not know for its hot spots, but this place is ok. Food is good, beer cold. Go here to watch sports, but is beryl crowded so come early. Service is between good and poor, just depends.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

We have tried the wings, but not a fan. Too much breading. I also didn't care for the chicken salad. Great sports bar though and great staff.