“Okay place, very crowded”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #95 of 215 Restaurants in Murrieta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Great place for a party, very loud. Went with friends but we had to scream to talk to each other. Tables are crowded together and no room to move, got to know everyone around but missed the people I was with.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

This place has so many options for wing sauce, the food was delish! The place is very loud and more bar like so I don't suggest taking your young ones on game day, or the weekends as it can get quite loud and obnoxious,,,but you can always orger to go! The bread sticks are yummy!

Reviewed June 5, 2012

i love the wings here! and the specials on Tuesdays and Thursdays... their potatoes wedges are delicious and i personally think they have the best onion rings!

I don't recommend going on a fight night... its get really pack and at times there is too many drunks

Reviewed June 2, 2012

Well done. Happy hour during football season...unbelievable deals. Other places have struggled at this location, I believe this establishment is here to stay.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

My husband and I are sing fanatics. We love the smaller wings for best flavor, no fat and crispiness. These are our favorite! They have about a dozen different sauces to choose from. Have some in your party that don't like wings. We have found all the food to be great.