“Fresh as you can get”

Outer Aisle Catering & Event Venue
Ranked #20 of 42 Restaurants in Murphys
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Outer Aisle Catering & Venue....Looking for a fun and safe location for your next party? Our beautiful facility can hold groups of 20 to 200. Our outdoor patio and garden is perfect for a summer evening dining experience and the indoor area makes a perfect dance floor. Whether you are looking to book a venue for an anniversary, wedding reception, rehearsal dinner, dance party or birthday, we have the location that will fit your needs. Conveniently located next door to the Murphys Suites Hotel and minutes from downtown. Our full service catering company can offer you the type of service and food to match your occasion. From buffet, to table service and barbecue to appetizers we can do it all. We use premium organic ingredients from our two acre farm and let the garden write the menu.
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Outer Aisle has had an organic food market near Murphys, CA for a couple of years. They recently took over a failed restaurant site. Lunch is served 4 days a week and dinner on Friday and Saturday night. The restaurant has a bar with craft beers and a small selection of wines. There is also a small market with organic veggies, cheeses and other organic products. Pricey. A 16 oz. jar of organic peanut butter is almost $9.00!

For dinner, my wife and I first split a "small plate" of Spring Rolls. They were unlike any spring rolls I ever had.The wrapping was made of a transparent (rice paper?) material. The rest of the ingredients included fresh shredded carrots, cabbage, bean sprouts and other veggies with an excellent sauce. There were six large spring rolls so we were glad we chose to split it. I had the Asian Salad for my main course and my wife had the Meatballs and Pasta. The Asian salad had a great mix of veggies included almost sweet sliced radishes. The meatballs were made of lamb and had a rich and full flavor. The sauce was not the usual tomato base. It seemed to have a bit of a curry influence and was one of the best we have ever tasted. The Pasta was good but not exceptional. Definitely will be going back in the near future

Reviewed January 9, 2014

My wife and I had dinner here recently. The food is all locally grown including the meat and chicken. I had a chicken leg with cheese under the skin and my wife had the pot roast. Both meals were delicious. The staff was also great. The menu is limited but that is OK if you like one of the dishes they offer. I highly recommend this café.
They also sell produce which is locally grown.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

This little place is a store that only sells local farms produce. They have many fresh seasonal fruits and veggies as well as local meat and eggs. They also have a little cafe that is excellent and everything is made fresh!!! This place is a must try. You can even sign up for grocery deliveries.